spillblood is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Moved threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirmisher View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spillblood View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirmisher View Post
I think its like a doctor cutting out bad tissue in an attempt to make it all go away.

They don't want to hear about it.

One other point,why doesn't this forum have an official moderator?
One post: They've banned me, so, go ahead, I don't take part anymore, CYA! If you want this game dead, GO AHEAD!!!!
Huh?

I'd preffer the game had a robust community and I was playing TCP ip a couple days a week.

But it doesn't.

And I'll say this, I'm not mad a shrapnel.
Thats why I didn't file a complaint.

Everybody makes mistakes,even you.

You should try taking a deep breath sometime and getting some oxygen.

and cant you say more and post less?
Sorry, I want to get support for this game, it has no real community. I paid money for it, so I want it to be better!
Don't you understand that?
Please, simply file in some support tickets. Seems Shrapnel don't listen to us otherwise.
Just write the game seems unfinished, needs more patches in support tickets!
Since they closed down the last thread and you can't read it anymore, I'm gonna repeat this here.
There'll be no more patches if there are no more support tickets, Aaron and Shrapnel clearly stated that!
This is the place to do this:
https://www.gamersfront.com/store/support.php

Last edited by spillblood; July 30th, 2011 at 04:11 AM..
Old July 30th, 2011, 09:18 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road

As much as you would like your predictions to be true, Id have to point out that in the past the policies of Shrapnel have in fact worked for keeping the forums the way that Shrapnel wants them. So you might as well avoid the dire predictions and threats of impact. Its simply going to be play their game (meaning their desire for forums) or move on.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gandalf Parker For This Useful Post:
Old August 1st, 2011, 05:29 AM

Sergeant

You're right. You have to see their side of this. I think I must open another thread for voicing my demands, and avoid critisizing them there, because this thread here is going to be closed down for sure. It won't help us to just complain, we must try to get some constructive cooperation again, and to achieve that, we must go with Shrapnel's policy, whether they're right or not. This forum is a dictatorship, no less, and we must act accordingly.
This is their territory, so we must live by their laws.
The Following User Says Thank You to spillblood For This Useful Post:
Old August 1st, 2011, 07:58 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road

Well they actually tend to let such conversations go on much longer than some forums I know.

But basically, yes. Thats the idea of it.

In any situation like this the person must examine their actions and decide if its really more fun to be loud and angry about it, or better to follow a path which might actually accomplish something. With a large corporation where the people receiving the gripes are paid to water those down before passing them to someone who can act on it then customers can be loud in their complaints but still get action. However in a small company where you are complaining directly to the people who can act on it, manners tend to work better than insults.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gandalf Parker For This Useful Post:
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:53 AM

Sergeant

Yeah, that's why we must stop complaining and start cooperation, rally more support etc. This is why I've opened three new threads:

Really, I'm sick of going on and on just complaining about the game, criticizing Shrapnel etc. We must finally get on with really improving the game, and if Aaron has got no time (I think Malfador Machinations isn't his sole occupation at all, he probably has another main job and does Malfador part-time), we must determine to which extent this game is moddable, and try to fix it ourselves. And for that we need modders that worked on the Space Empires series because these games are probably similar to World Supremacy. And we need more people to actually try out the game!
Everything else is counterproductive. If we don't get any help from Shrapnel and Malfador, fine, let's fix the game ourselves.
The only problem is: I don't have ANY modding or programming skills. This is why we need people that HAVE those skills.
Please, anyone still wanting to complain, leave those forums.
I really have done that enough, it's time to stop.
Please visit the following threads, and please, NO MORE COMPLAINTS! Complaints only lead to Shrapnel shutting down those threads, and I don't want that **** anymore.

World Supremacy forums:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47642

Space Empires Forums:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47634

Shrapnel General:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=47643

I'll not post in this thread anymore, because it's pretty sure it's going to be closed down too if we continue complaining and criticizing Shrapnel. This way simply doesn't work. We need to find other ways. And I simply don't want to give up on this game, don't care what others think about that.
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:57 AM

Sergeant

I've also sent in another support ticket and mailed Aaron again. I hope finally there's either movement from Shrapnel's side or new users that fix the game's issues by modding, and I'd be glad to file more bug reports etc., but I need Shrapnel's and Malfador's confirmation that they are used and not just ignored like those I sent in before and made in the forums.
Hope you all understand.
Old October 14th, 2011, 08:42 AM

Sergeant

Bugs me that my last thread ("Anyone bought WS in 2011?") was moved without any warning and without any obvious cause (but I'm guessing my last ironic/sarcastic statement was responsible (although I didn't use any foul language)). They simply didn't give any explanation why it was removed. Maybe I should ask Annette or whoever was responsible for this. Sorry, had to write that here. Last time a got an explanation. It's pretty sad they removed it because it was intended to get some customers of WS (who purchased the game this year) to post. Now they can't post there, including the guy from the Space Empires forums who stated that he's bought the game this month. If you read this, Escaflowne, post in the "Request for more cooperation..."-thread or open a new one. And avoid giving too negative statements. This has gotten at least two users I know of banned. And it doesn't matter how much you've contributed before. That's irrelevant to them, it can hit anyone.
Old October 17th, 2011, 03:11 AM

Sergeant

Another thread gone, hateful response from Tim, so I'll leave and see what happens. I'll stop posting. Bye.
If my continuous, regular posting here is scaring potential new users, it's best when I leave.