.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 10th, 2008, 06:23 PM

Private

BigAl737 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Betraying the Bear! - WinSPMBT

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigAl737 View Post
I too have been enjoying the campaign. You get pretty attached to your vehicles. I've lost one in 3 scenarios and I haven't been able to replace it. I haven't played SPMBT in a long time. This campaign has been perfect in that the scenario size isn't too big. I'll be finishing it up in a week or so as time permits. Count my vote as well for those extra campaign scenarios.
Didn't realize how far along I was. Just finished it. Thanks for posting this campaign. It was fun and a great way to get back into playing. I've got everything saved so if you put out more scenarios, I'll be ready.

One observation. Some scenarios give orders to exit units off board and there is a VP hex associated near the exit point. I learned that you really don't want to exit your units but defend the VP hex until game end. Some breathless moments because of this. I won't spoil the campaign and say why.

BTW, I used the crew bailout option. I believe that this is a new feature. Thanks to whomever programmed it in. Those pesky scout sections immobilized my most experienced APC but I was able to bailout the crew, load it in another APC and exit it off the board.