Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 65
MP BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition. - Page 17 - .com.unity Forums
.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 20th, 2011, 11:18 PM

First Lieutenant

LoloMo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

Welcome Pjoo, thanks for subbing and saving this game.

Also! Boo!
Old June 17th, 2011, 01:10 AM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road
Default Re: BearTrap - Early age game. Running like a cripple in a running competition.

I've postponed the game just in case until the llamaserver internet issue has been corrected.
Old June 17th, 2011, 05:51 AM

First Lieutenant

Aethyr is on a distinguished road

Thanks Quitti, I have not been able to devote sufficient time to the current turn due to a busy week. Could you please postpone the current turn until Sunday 24:00GMT? Thanks
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:14 AM
Major General

Squirrelloid is on a distinguished road

All you latecomers to the party underwater, for shame, thinking you could snipe provinces at little risk. I fear I am doing irreparable harm to Yomi and you all think you can benefit.

I would like to announce that the provinces just siezed by Nieflheim are especially valuable in gem production, and you should contest those provinces fiercely. I'm not kidding. its like 12 gems/trn between the two provinces.

Something like 10 geared SCs coming underwater makes one wonder what Nieflheims other neighbors are doing to afford him such luxury.

Ulm: Order of the Black Rose - Reimagining MA Ulm

A more Sombre forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?.act=idx. Now with more Maerlande.
Old June 21st, 2011, 08:37 AM

First Lieutenant

Aethyr is on a distinguished road

You might just be right Squirreloid. Had I recalled your stubborn tenacity in time, I might have thought twice about engaging you in UW war.
Old June 21st, 2011, 04:37 PM

Sergeant

P3D is on a distinguished road

Since when taking back one's own province classifies as sniping?
The only sniping was done by Atlantis when you took three UW provinces of mine when I was occupied elsewhere. I just continued the war started back then.

Sorry for killing that four basalt kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelloid View Post
All you latecomers to the party underwater, for shame, thinking you could snipe provinces at little risk. I fear I am doing irreparable harm to Yomi and you all think you can benefit.

I would like to announce that the provinces just siezed by Nieflheim are especially valuable in gem production, and you should contest those provinces fiercely. I'm not kidding. its like 12 gems/trn between the two provinces.

Something like 10 geared SCs coming underwater makes one wonder what Nieflheims other neighbors are doing to afford him such luxury.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:25 AM

Corporal

mscfish is on a distinguished road

To Ctis

We are confused by your banelord.

Your banelord with winged shoes always attack our commanders no matter where they are,on the front or on the rearmost,
even we set many troops on the battlefied and block the flying path.But your banelord could still attack the commanders.
Even when our commander cast phoniex pyre first,and then be attack by your banelord and blink to another position,between the commander and your banelord,there are still many troops,but your banelord with winged shoes still attack the commanders.

These things last out for many turns.

Would you please explain how to do this?
We would very likely to study.

Thanks

Abysia mscfish

Last edited by mscfish; June 22nd, 2011 at 12:32 AM..
Old June 22nd, 2011, 06:56 AM
Major General

Squirrelloid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by P3D View Post
Since when taking back one's own province classifies as sniping?
The only sniping was done by Atlantis when you took three UW provinces of mine when I was occupied elsewhere. I just continued the war started back then.

Sorry for killing that four basalt kings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squirrelloid View Post

Your provinces? UW provinces? hah. The incompetence of my predecessor is not a fair basis for a claim. Regardless, the truth about those provinces is out, and thank god i think i might actually die here =P. Longest 'last stand' ever.

Ulm: Order of the Black Rose - Reimagining MA Ulm

A more Sombre forum: http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?.act=idx. Now with more Maerlande.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 05:44 PM

Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by mscfish View Post
We are confused by your banelord.
Just luck. There is no attack commanders command as far as I know, just 'Fire commanders' from bogus et co. which is banned from this game. I can send the turn to a trustworthy person to confirm I'm not using such commands if you really want to.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 04:36 AM

Captain

It's starting to be midsummer festival time here. I'll do my turn before leaving, but the next turn might need a slight delay - I'll be back on sunday. I will be on IRC occasionally, so if you need to contact me, leave me a message there.