.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > The Honorably Discharged > Coliseum

Old March 3rd, 2004, 02:44 AM

Private

kthulhu is on a distinguished road
Default A few of suggestions

First off, I'm really enjoying the coliseum demo and plan to purchase the game this week budget permitting. I do however have a few suggestions.

1. When you exit the the stats/box score screen after a bout the rest of the days matches should begin processsing immediately, rather than waiting for another click. Saves a click.

2. During bouts it would be nice if the effects of enchantments, especially random enchantments, could be displayed. Something as "simple" as the enchanment picture "pulsating" and/or a sound cue (harps would be nice) would help the manager decide if that particular enchantment is effective.

2b. Likewise with some way of determining advertising effectiveness.

3. In my opinion, as a matter of course all computer games should have a variety of difficulty levels (not just season length.) The ability to handicap the computer player, or oneself (not that I need help *cough*) would be a nice addition and make the game more appealling to more gamers.

4. Autosave after each bout would be nice (even if in a seperate autosave file.)

5. The Roster/Management help screen says nothing about quests.

I apologize if these issues have already been addressed, either in the forums or in the full game. Thanks Derek, for a great game, and thanks for listening.
Old March 3rd, 2004, 11:50 AM

Corporal

Aikamun is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A few of suggestions

2b. Left / right click of the Fight earnings box breaks down earnings per method of advertising employed. Have not seen a similar breakdown for attendance.

Aikamun

[ March 03, 2004, 09:51: Message edited by: Aikamun ]