.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old March 24th, 2009, 01:55 AM

First Lieutenant

Dragar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Betelgeuse - Blood for the Blood Gods!! - Blood Nations CBM Single Age

what, like neutral?
Old March 24th, 2009, 02:19 AM

Corporal

Scarlioni is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Betelgeuse - Blood for the Blood Gods!! - Blood Nations CBM Single Age

Following this thread with concern. I don't believe I've missed a turn. Everytime I check llamaserver it says my turn file has been recieved.

Idiot proof please... Is any action required by myself.
Old April 6th, 2009, 01:43 PM

Corporal

The nation of LA Mictaln humbly and graciously accepts the offer of peace extended by EA Mictlan. NAP 3+
Old April 7th, 2009, 08:45 PM

BANNED USER

chrispedersen is on a distinguished road

EA Mictlan accepts as well - according to the details in my email to our younger brother.

On other subjects: MA Pangea has staled 4 of the last 5. Can a sub be found or can he be set to AI?
Old April 7th, 2009, 08:46 PM

BANNED USER

EA Mictlan accepts as well - according to the details in my email to our younger brother.

On other subjects: MA Pangea has staled 4 of the last 5. Can a sub be found or can he be set to AI?

On other, other subjects: The status page for this game only shows 8 players. At least for me. LA Gath is missing completely, as are others. Anyone have an idea why?
Old April 7th, 2009, 10:41 PM

Lieutenant General

JimMorrison is on a distinguished road

If they're not on Status page of Llama, that implies they've gone AI already. I'm too lazy to check in game right now though.
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:14 AM

Corporal

You still claim to talk peace after your perposterous, perfidious, and putred actions! Your emasarries send word that one province would be the price of a lasting peace, and we agreed.

Truly you come talking peace with a gilded tounge whilest holding a dagger in your hand.

Care to explain why on the turn commencing this vacuaous peace my troops are parading the head of your so called prophet between the great temples of the one true Mictlan?

Fortunately our armies were prudently showing the flag along our borders when this betrayal occured.

You want peace! The rightful Mictlan will leave you in pieces!

I call upon the nations of Betelguese to assit in vanquishing this vile oath breaker.

Bogoffrogs has spoken.
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:26 AM

BANNED USER

Interesting choice of words since you attacked me first, and I have the turn file to prove it.

After you attacked I offered peace. I said that it was going to cost you *one* territory, but the cost was going to increase every turn.

Its not my fault you waited *three* turns! And now that I'm there - well you'll forgive me - but perhaps its time to enjoy the view.

As for the prophet - I can't actually stomach just running them in and killing them - so I try to get good use out of them. But I have undead hero just *dying* to be the next prophet. Well, no, thats not literally true as he's already dead. But the principle, the principle!
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:34 AM

Corporal

I was trying to 'liberate' poor Vomi from your clutches.

As you requested, I will publically state that you attempted to make peace with me with private forum messages. Being ignorant that this was the accepted method of diplomacy I never checked my priavte messages after my brief communication with Star Shine Monarch on how to mail in my pretender, how to use mods, etc...

I had been trying to use the in game messages to conduct diplomacy. Using the in game message system I had believed we had agreed to a NAP last turn. Not knowing to check the forum message system I was unaware that further stipulations had been added for peace.

However, that said. Pratically calling me Luke Skywalker and your pathetic mewling for peace deserves a declaration of WAR
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:48 AM

First Lieutenant

Dragar is on a distinguished road

What a shame, mictlan vs mictlan. We're all terribly, terribly sad at this turn of events. Think of all the poor virgins slaughtered at the altar and not an infidel in sight. Awful really. Tears. Big ones. I'd say my heart was bleeding but I'm afraid someone would take it for its reinvig bonus.