.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 13th, 2008, 07:29 AM

Major

Wrana is on a distinguished road
Default Re: TucoTuco

"To kill an SC by accident" is certainly something new in this game's language!
Old July 14th, 2008, 07:33 AM

Sergeant

Cerlin is on a distinguished road

Yeah I know Wrana! it is outrageous but I think Gath early game troops arent so shabby and Ive got a couple good random lords which really help too.

By the way if anyone is willing to help me equalize the war verses Pangea and Vanhiem who just attacked me, I would gladly accept the allies!

"Luck is what others call skill when they have none." - Phelean Wolf
Old July 14th, 2008, 11:41 AM

Major

Well, I at least certainly have Non-Agression Pacts with them both.
Another reason that the Council of Celestial Master didn't sympathize with your situation and so didn't recommend our glorious Emperor to intervene is that your conquest of civilized nation of Arcoscephales made you both recognized as rude and uncouth barbarians and too strong for liking of any clear-minded people! Of course, situation may change later, but then another gathering of the Council would be in order. Also, our glorious Emperor declares any bans on trading with other nations to be removed, so our traders are now ready to make deals with anyone! This opportunity may be just what you need!
Old July 14th, 2008, 12:44 PM

Second Lieutenant

Fakeymcfake is on a distinguished road

After long deliberations with my shamans (as well as a select number of particularly insightful spruce trees), the woodland nation of Pangaea will gladly take you up on your offer of trade. At the moment we have an abundance of nature gems as well as a smattering of air, fire and astral. Also, if need be we are generating a healthy gold income that could be diverted to sweeten a deal. We would be open for trade in the form of other gems or items.

As for the war with Ashdod, well, it was less a response to their attack on Arcoscephale and more a meeting of opinions between the nations of Vanhiem and Pangaea. That opinion being "this will totally work".
Old July 14th, 2008, 02:23 PM

Corporal

Darkstone is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cerlin said:
By the way if anyone is willing to help me equalize the war verses Pangea and Vanhiem who just attacked me, I would gladly accept the allies!
Hmph.

You have some gall to now ask for help from others when you completely ignored my attempt at dialogue and diplomacy many turns ago.

Perhaps now you can consider how ignoring diplomacy completely is both foolhardy and invites disaster.

Good luck anyway.
Old July 14th, 2008, 03:15 PM

Lieutenant General

JimMorrison is on a distinguished road

Just a side note, the nations of the world may want to pay particular attention to Venheim.

Their idea of diplomacy doesn't consider the claiming of 2 provinces to be an act of war.

Were it not for the need to save the noble Bandar Log from the current civil war that is fracturing their civilization, I'd be helping you right now Cerlin.

If the rest of you aren't particularly busy, you might want to look at Vanheim more closely, before you're on the other end of another 2v1.
Old July 14th, 2008, 04:08 PM

Major

Well, claiming them indeed isn't an act of war. Attacking your troops to get these, though...
As for saving Bandar Log - well, let's just say that our Consorts are currently busy taking notes of your conduct to save for future use. Maybe they'll also give some choice pieces to officials of other nations... unless you'll find something valuable to offer them for their silence... these girls love jewelry so much!
Old July 14th, 2008, 07:16 PM

Sergeant

Cerlin is on a distinguished road

Of course I received your messages. Just because we have not responded immediately does not mean we were planning on attacking you next. I tend to not try to needlessly make NAP with all my neighbors to keep it interesting. If I can win now then It will have been worth it. Even if I can wear you both down enough so someone else can take you is enough for me. May the best one win (or two...)

"Luck is what others call skill when they have none." - Phelean Wolf
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:46 AM

Lieutenant General

JimMorrison is on a distinguished road

I don't think I understand, Wrana? What are you going to tell them that they didn't see right here?

You seized two territories from me.

You offer to NAP after this silent assault, trying to sweeten the deal with a couple low garbage magic items that will not serve my people in the same way that 2 provinces worth of income would - enjoy your nice lovely Inkpot End, BTW.

Then, I tell you to shove it, because my people are far too proud to just roll over and take it from behind, just because your indie expansion army can clear some small amount of Caelum PD.

So? The only thing I did that some people might be bothered by, is letting them know that you appear to me to be dangerous. But, they already know that, so what other conduct?

You'll see some conduct soon, don't worry, I am saving something special for you. You're lucky you doubleteamed Arcos, means I may have to break a sweat to take your capital. That's good, makes the triumph that much sweeter.
Old July 15th, 2008, 01:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

Fakeymcfake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cerlin said:
I tend to not try to needlessly make NAP with all my neighbors to keep it interesting.
Hah, certainly is more interesting now I'll give you that. In any event, I hope that our battles will serve to make a worthy epitaph for your pretender god.