PDA

View Full Version : Emperor Empire Names Titles Types List

Santiago
February 14th, 2007, 12:44 PM
This is a compiled collection of Emperor Names, Emperor Titles, Empire Names and Empire Types from the various SEIV mods. Thanks to all the Modders who came up with these.

President_Elect_Shang
February 14th, 2007, 02:22 PM
Just two points.

1. Each of the files had a blank line at the end of them, after the last entry that is. This has a tendency to play havoc as SE will accept the blank line as a valid entry. It would be very frustrating if that happened and you didn't notice it until after your pbw game started. Suddenly your Emperor <blank> of the <blank> <blank> empire.

2. I notice there is no "President-Elect" or "Shang" or "Tal-Re" in there. I feel like I should crawl under a rock or something... http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/images/smilies/fear.gif

Edited: Original attachment removed

Santiago
February 14th, 2007, 03:01 PM
# 1 has been corrected in the original download. Thanks for pointing that out as I either missed it and also didn't know about that blank line.

As for #2:

To: President-Elect Shang of the Tai-Re Republic of Free Worlds

We regret that your name, title and empire were not included in the original listings but this has been corrected and the offending data entry minion has been reassigned to Deep Space Command- albeit without a shuttle, ship or spacesuit. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience and hope in your future pbw games that there won't be too many fake President-Elect Shangs of the Tai-Re Republic out there.

End Transmission

Fyron
February 15th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Did you get the stuff from Adamant/FQM Deluxe?

Santiago
February 15th, 2007, 05:22 PM
From FQM as long as its the same as Adamant. I tried to get the most I could find but it may not be necessarily complete but its better than stock.