View Single Post
Old December 15th, 2007, 10:35 AM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Remove Curses and Horror Marks?

My opinion is that it's very strange to let this little part of the game be the thing to buy or nto buy.. I mean if you had a RPG playing with 1 char and that one get'd permanently nerfed by negative stats.. OK.. I'd not like that (but then those games allow saving usually) but in here you have 100's 1000's even 10000's of units.. what happens to one (even if it's your pretender) isn't that big of a deal.

On the saving part, the one thing why I like MP games (I think) in any game is because obviously it's more of a challange but also becuase I can't reload.. playing SP dominions is like most MP games you can't really say.. ow last 10 turns I made the wrong decision to war this nation.. you have to deal with it.. SP dominions isn't that hard.. if you could reload it'd just be no fun.

Aezeal
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.