View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2008, 08:44 AM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Nation: Dragons, Magic Incarnate now with preview

Hmm thanks for the feedback Jim
It's good to hear that they aren't as overpowered as some feared ( if others keep disagreeing there can of course be changes anyway so keep the feedback coming) so I'll wait with changing the econ a bit till I have more opinions (wisdom of the masses). If you still think changes are needed to make early game better if I don't touch the econ just now then met me know and I'll take your suggestion to increase starting army a bit to heart.
What do you think about what the others said that just with bonebiters he could easily kill 3 normal AI's?

further:
1: the AP claws certainly should have 2 attacks
2: I'll change the poison to what you suggest since it's been said before the ranged attack is too weak
3: It's not entirely true that you can't get holy since
- you get it 50% on the stargazers
- you get it 10% on each young adult (= commander)
- you get it on all dragons adult and up with increasing strenght.
(unless of course the code I used for the 10 adn 50 % holy magic is wrong, I can't check it now.)

On the to do list still is
- age 0 for dragons, should be easily changed
- weaken assasin (ghost dragon) (I plan on lowering hp to 35 and increase price a bit)
- attack sprites for recruitables
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.