View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2009, 05:39 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New pretender: Deep Dagon

Vedalken:
Probably since it was a suggestion from very smart people, his version had a higher dominion originally.

To continue my reply on your post I'm forced to say the following though: saying a unit is overnerfed compared to another just based on one stat is sort of silly. Most pretenders have a lower dominion than the Dagons 4 but still I see them used more.. is everyone using overnerfed pretenders or is there more to it.

To answer my own (pretty retorical) question: no most people actually play with the strongest pretenders available to them and often those do not have dominion 4.

How can that be you ask?? It is so because pretenders have a miriad of other statistics some of which are at least of equal importance, strenght and or usefullness. If you look closer at both pretenders you will probably notice that the Deep Dagon has several thinks going for it.. I will leave it for you to figure out which ones I'm aiming at since I would hate to be patronizing.

Greets,
Aezeal

hmmm was this really necessary? ah well...
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.