View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2008, 08:42 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: You can't complain that this game is costly

Well I've played AoW and time in dominions is going far over 20x what I played that with modding etc etc I can't imagine you spend as much time on AoW as you are doing on Dom 3 Sombre but if you say so..

Sure free games screw up the formula but considering my income you'd need to take installing the game in to the equation so that gives all games a price you're busy at least like 15-30 min with it.. thats like 5 E - 10E so that makes dom 3 like 55 E and other games 5 E -10 E.. so then you'd only need to spend 5-11x as much time or have that much more fun with dom 3
.. ok all going a bit far maybe but comparing with free games is just abusing a loophole in the equation

I still think that for pplz into these kinds of games paying about 20 E extra for dominions compared to nearly all other games will give them MUCH more value for their coin.
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.