View Single Post
Old August 27th, 2008, 03:08 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Dominions 3000 v0.45 Ulm, R'lyeh, Jomon & indies

Well with only 3 races so far the map is pretty much too big atm by most standards.. if we get more races I could make a lot more of this map or create another.

I copied the Dai-Oni and only changed his stats to reflect the suit he's wearing and gave him weapons for that (fire weapons since I think that is thematic) the wolves are just there... they should be untill I think of a nicer one battle spell. If Dai-oni change to their original sprite then I used a wrong #firstshape somewhere.

PS there are 2 indie types (but I'm sure you already saw that) when I find some nice sprites and idea's for indies I'll make them but since indies are only a small part of the early game new nations have priority (so you can get your epic games.)

a few questions:
-did you think the indies where much stronger than in the regular game?
(in the lastest version of the map I removed a lot of teh fish since I thought more than 2 of them would be way to strong for indie armies.)
- Which of the races did you think was strongest?
- which of the races seemed the least complete?
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.

Last edited by Aezeal; August 27th, 2008 at 03:12 PM..