View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2009, 03:36 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Mark of the Champion, an Arena mod

yeah but I'm using tridents on my Illithid.. O wait no those are plasma tridents and completely new weapons.

I''m always hesitant to mod anything existing in the game because I don't know exactly where it's used. (for example someone wanted to mod all skeletons into something else for a mod but that woudl also mean all summoned skellies woudl be different.. etc)

what I don't get though: weapons (like with a number etc) don't have those magic abilities right is quickness something on weapon 135 or is it something special on the magic item. (I still have problems to see what works on magic items and what on just waepons and armor) isn't it the same like the flame helmet not having the magic bonus? wouldn't the trident not have a quickness. The quickness would be in the magic item (the one you mod first right...) ehm no wait that isn't what I asked you.. I was talking abotu the magic item then.. but if I give a new #weapon command the old one would be overridden... hmm it's not easy to test this dammit else I'd do ti.. do you have some trick to test it?
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.