ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: Starfury

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old December 1st, 2003, 05:11 AM

Private

Din Ahmed is on a distinguished road
Default Having problem with Campaign 1 first mission

Basically I just started the game I (1st Campaign) and I am supposed to collect 50,000 from a system by using the Merchant Guild and then return to a planet (no III me thinks) on that system.

Fine, I thought I went around doing the trading missions, and mercenary missions and killing tons of pirates and I end up with about 300,000 with about level 10. So I return to the planet but there's no one at the Teran Contact. What am I supposed to do?

How do I trigger the event?

Secondly, when they say get 50,000 from the place, do they mean just the Merchant Guild on that one Planet or any other Planets count as well. I just thought that they would consider the total creds I have versus making certain amount from a Guild. Heck I 've done nearly 30 Merchant Mission, some from the Merchant Guild and Neutral Traders as well.

Does killing tons of pirates have an effect on the story? How about those Fazrah (spelling?) ships that attack me in the Barton system. I got even and accidently killed quite a few of them...

Off topic:- Why the heck do the beam weapons miss so much. I mean I'm like 10 ls distance from the ship (almost kissing) and both beams miss... Who fires the damn guns, they must be blind!!! Somehow those ultra weak bolt weapons at start of the game have a heck of a lot better chance to hit... I even bought one of those combat sensors +60 attack but it didn't help much.

Also, anyone wonders why you can't fit Light weapons at the Heavy weapons slot. I preffer bLasting rather than missles/torps cause they get shot up like water.