The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 13th, 2009, 05:09 PM

Private

Souljah is on a distinguished road
Default spww2 warzone (ideas for the nextgen)

Hi everyone reading this! I'm a big fan of this game, and I'm thinking about things, what could improve the gameplay. I'm not try to tell what the guys at C.W should do... but maybe they think them through. At the begining of a battle, there should be an option. We could change the game scale from big(frontline for example) to small(knockout the AA for example). I think there should be no big work with that, but the veterans at C.W. know this more than I.

1. - Speacial Ops

The game could simulate infiltration, longreckon etc.. For example: The german Brandenburg commandos or the British SAS. At the deployment screen the player could decide where he wants this units to start behind enemy lines.

2. - Special orders

Irregular units (like engineering units, commandos etc.) should have some ability at their disposal. Like destroying bulidings, bridges etc. I think this feature would add some nem aspect to the game. There could be small scale missions like "destroy the targetbuilding" or "Knock out the AAguns" or something like that. This gamemode would be played with a smaller army (like paratroops, marines etc.)

3. - Control the air space

The game could simulate the airspace at the battlescene. At the start of a battle, the player could change, who controls the airspace. This means, who got more airpower and whos airstrike will arrive more chance.

I hope you will understand what I try to say, but my grammer is not so good