Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 14th, 2022, 03:18 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,240 Times in 928 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: 2022 updates?

I have to agree with Aeraaas's above Post 8.

Ukraine: I pointed out the Morale/Training issue about 3-4 weeks ago and I believe recommended it start I think I mentioned ~2018 or so. I received the answer to manually reset it.
But reading it'll be done in the patch is most welcomed, if true.

Russia: I know not all these troops are raw conscripts but most seem to be from the reports I'm seeing. That's the system they used, and we stopped a longtime ago after the Vietnam War in favor of a professional military. Germany did the same about 10 years ago. That being said, I to feel for the time being, we should leave those Russian troops alone for now, MOSTLY because I don't believe we have just "conscript" units in this game.

U.S.: I feel we're very happy at the performance of the JAVALIN ATGW to the point that it might be more effective than even we thought. And it's pointing out the glaring issue of how in particular to this conversation how vulnerable the T-72 (Also T-60 series and others as well.) series of tanks are to top attack weapons. Generally ~22 rounds are loaded in a carousal/or auto loader with the rest in the hull. That's the problem and that's why there have been so many videos showing Russian tanks with the turrets blown off them. Blow out panels would be nice to have as well. There's a reason we manually (Along with others.) load our ammo and store it in the turret bustle w/blow out panels.

Don for us, here's our tank from a few years back. This looks like they posted this in the not-too-distant past.
http://www.military-today.com/tanks/t72b4.htm

Potential FUMBLE!?! As being heavily reported now, them asking for weapons from China (Russia) will "open the door" for us and allies to do the same as Russia wouldn't have the "pretext" for the continued threat to NATO for exporting the same to the Ukraine. Some discussion about getting Ukraine Med. Rng. SAMs and SPAA (Those German GEPARD 1A2s?).
http://www.military-today.com/artillery/gepard.htm

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; March 14th, 2022 at 03:29 AM..