.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old September 23rd, 2012, 01:33 AM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Primordial Cake - [Game In Progress]

Perhaps I sent it on turn 34 and you got it on turn 35. I can be sure that I sent the message though.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations
Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:04 AM

Corporal

Gargouille is on a distinguished road

Here i can use google translator, for speak with me this is better.
Me never see or understand your message, when you attack, i think you are my allied.
Old September 23rd, 2012, 03:27 PM

Corporal

shunwick is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by revenant2 View Post

Look here, Serpent-man -- or whatever it is you ungodly communists worship these days. You can't declare war on us because we already declared war on for assisting our hated enemy, Mictlan, with a cowardly and vicious attack against my homeland.

How could you let Mictlan use your lands to attack us? Have you seen what those savages do to their own territory. Our cows live better than they do.

We were going to make the declaration public knowledge, but all of our scribes have been too busy writing the last wills of our senators and we have yet to discover the secret of the printing press, but it was coming.

Know this: The power of my people is mighty and we have many sorcerers and elephants that will crush you and Mictlan's heads like a pair of rotten, ugly tomatoes. Admittedly, we had some tactical concerns about fielding elephants against your people since they are nearly indistinguishable from your womenfolk, but then we discovered that our elephants aren't quite as hairy and have shorter tusks.
The Democratic and Peace-Loving People's Republic of Pythium send Greetings and Felicitations to the imbecile named I am the Walrus.

You are quite correct that you declared war on Pythium before we declared war on you. Your hastliy scribbled note was mis-filed as it was thought be an order for beef chow mein and a double helping of fried seaweed.

So, once again, the Peoples of Pythium are clearly the victims of an unprovoked agression. Twice before this has happened to us. Ask the ghosts of Abysia and Gath whether they profited from such adventure.

And we did not allow the small probing army from Mictlan to pass through our lands. We were invaded and violated by them. Had they asked, however, we would have been more than pleased to allow them to pass and wished them well on their way.

It is no surprise that you have not yet invented the printing press. We were amazed to discover that the sub-human species of Arcoscephale could even read and write. Hitherto, we thought that grunting and pointing was the limit of Arcoscephalean communication.

It also comes as no surprise that your troops have difficulty telling the difference between a woman and an elephant. I hear they have the same problem distinguishing between a woman and a sheep in your own provinces. At least, most of your sheep get nervous when there are Arcoscephalean troops stationed in the vicinity.

Best regards,
Shahr, Assistant General Secreatry, Central Committee
Old September 24th, 2012, 04:08 PM

Corporal

Gargouille is on a distinguished road

Now prophet of Chelms burn in hell, it's good thing.
Old September 25th, 2012, 01:59 AM

Sergeant

revenant2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunwick View Post
Quote:

Look here, Serpent-man -- or whatever it is you ungodly communists worship these days. You can't declare war on us because we already declared war on for assisting our hated enemy, Mictlan, with a cowardly and vicious attack against my homeland.

How could you let Mictlan use your lands to attack us? Have you seen what those savages do to their own territory. Our cows live better than they do.

We were going to make the declaration public knowledge, but all of our scribes have been too busy writing the last wills of our senators and we have yet to discover the secret of the printing press, but it was coming.

Know this: The power of my people is mighty and we have many sorcerers and elephants that will crush you and Mictlan's heads like a pair of rotten, ugly tomatoes. Admittedly, we had some tactical concerns about fielding elephants against your people since they are nearly indistinguishable from your womenfolk, but then we discovered that our elephants aren't quite as hairy and have shorter tusks.
The Democratic and Peace-Loving People's Republic of Pythium send Greetings and Felicitations to the imbecile named I am the Walrus.

You are quite correct that you declared war on Pythium before we declared war on you. Your hastliy scribbled note was mis-filed as it was thought be an order for beef chow mein and a double helping of fried seaweed.

So, once again, the Peoples of Pythium are clearly the victims of an unprovoked agression. Twice before this has happened to us. Ask the ghosts of Abysia and Gath whether they profited from such adventure.

And we did not allow the small probing army from Mictlan to pass through our lands. We were invaded and violated by them. Had they asked, however, we would have been more than pleased to allow them to pass and wished them well on their way.

It is no surprise that you have not yet invented the printing press. We were amazed to discover that the sub-human species of Arcoscephale could even read and write. Hitherto, we thought that grunting and pointing was the limit of Arcoscephalean communication.

It also comes as no surprise that your troops have difficulty telling the difference between a woman and an elephant. I hear they have the same problem distinguishing between a woman and a sheep in your own provinces. At least, most of your sheep get nervous when there are Arcoscephalean troops stationed in the vicinity.

Best regards,
The only thing unprovoked are the unbelievable, heinous lies that roll off your forked tongue faster than Pythium girl headed to a pie-eating contest.

How convenient that your "peace-loving" nation happened to join Mictlan on simultaneous strikes into my territory. Well the jokes on you two clowns because you've grossly underestimated the will and resolve of my people. So great are my people's minds that we can explode the weak brains of our enemies from afar -- which a certain savage race of people (I'll withhold names but they have an insane bless and have bones through their noses) recently discovered.

We have a saying in Arco, "It's hard to bless someone without a head." A certain eloquence is lost in translation, but take my word for it that it's very clever and amusing.

And let me address a slanderous remark you made about my troops. We admit there have been a few isolated incidents with some of the men and local fauna, but that's not a reflection of the character of my people and is a result of a few lonely soldiers, who have been out in the field too long defending my nation from you war-mongers.
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:51 AM

Corporal

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Best regards,
The only thing unprovoked are the unbelievable, heinous lies that roll off your forked tongue faster than Pythium girl headed to a pie-eating contest.

How convenient that your "peace-loving" nation happened to join Mictlan on simultaneous strikes into my territory. Well the jokes on you two clowns because you've grossly underestimated the will and resolve of my people. So great are my people's minds that we can explode the weak brains of our enemies from afar -- which a certain savage race of people (I'll withhold names but they have an insane bless and have bones through their noses) recently discovered.

We have a saying in Arco, "It's hard to bless someone without a head." A certain eloquence is lost in translation, but take my word for it that it's very clever and amusing.

And let me address a slanderous remark you made about my troops. We admit there have been a few isolated incidents with some of the men and local fauna, but that's not a reflection of the character of my people and is a result of a few lonely soldiers, who have been out in the field too long defending my nation from you war-mongers.
The Democratic and Peace-Loving People's Republic of Pythium send Greetings and Felicitations to (sorry, forgot the name).

Whatever.

Best Regards,
Canens, Assistant Third Under-Secretary, Lavatory Cleaning Directorate
Old September 25th, 2012, 06:54 AM

Corporal

AreaOfEffect,

Can I request a 48 hour extension on turn 43 please.

Best wishes,
Steve
Old September 25th, 2012, 09:57 PM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road

Quote:
AreaOfEffect,

Can I request a 48 hour extension on turn 43 please.

Best wishes,
Steve
Request granted.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations
Old September 28th, 2012, 02:11 PM

Corporal

AreaOfEffect,

Somewhat unexpectedly I find myself having to move house - probably towards the end of next week. As you can imagine I find myself in a complete mess. Worse yet, the move will mean that I am going to be without internet access for three of four weeks after the move. I should be able to play turn 44 and possibly turn 45 but after that...

Rather than hold you guys up I am going to withdraw from this game. I will try to find a sub to take over Pythium. If a sub cannot be found I may have to go AI or just stall.

Sorry to leave this game because I have been having a lot of fun. Thank you for arranging it and to my thanks to everyone playing.

Best wishes,
Steve
Old September 28th, 2012, 05:36 PM

Second Lieutenant

Groundworm is on a distinguished road

Apologies for the inconvenience, but could I have an additional 6 hour extension?

Thanks!