This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old January 5th, 2005, 03:01 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default OT: I Dare You

To pick up your Key baord, turn it over and shake it vigerously to see what falls out. You might be surprised.

To go a day without logging onto the internet or sitting down at your computer. To make this a worthy dare, do it on a day when your snowed in and there is nothing on TV to watch.

To send the UN a bill for services rendered. (See if they pay it.)

Tell that dumb *** Donald T that he's fired. (You know who he reminds me of... That creature that Luke Skywalker met in the bar in Star Wars, you know the one that says "I am wanted in 3 systems." My respond to that would have been, "no doubt because of how ugly you are."

Buy a second copy of SEIV just for fun.

The next time your pulled over, ask the cop if you can donate to the Policemans Ball or other charity events. Lets see if he responds by saying something stupid like "Policemen do not have balls." - True story, a lady I work with read showed us a story in Readers Digest about just such a thing happening.

Go to a car lot and send the day buying a car and at the Last moment, after wasting the salesman day, walk out without signing. LOL -- evil yes, but it is most gratafying in a devious way.

Watch Rossi O'Donald reruns. - would rather eat a pile of decaying magot crap.

follow the direction on your shampoo bottle to the letter. rinse lather repeat, rinse lather repeat, etc

Where the left shoe on the right foot and the right shoe on the left foot.

Go to work in your pajamas

Take up two parking spots at the mall

And finally, take a chance, roll the dice, go to vegas and bet the farm.
Old January 5th, 2005, 03:06 PM
Shrapnel Fanatic

Suicide Junkie is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: I Dare You

I've done about two and a half of those
Old January 5th, 2005, 03:40 PM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road

The "Go to work in your pj's" is easy enough,.. I work from home LOL

Nothing fell out of my keyboard when I turned it upside down just now. But that is probably due to any 'foreign' matter is sticking to it like barnicals to a ship hull.

..I have a dare,.. next time you have a crap and think it's amazing in any way, take a pic and post it for all to judge. (this will give new meaning to "A Kodak Moment" LOL

Cheers!
Old January 5th, 2005, 03:53 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Gandalf Parker is on a distinguished road

Go to work in PJs no prob. I telecommute. One of my sigs says "I used to be able to go to work in my underwear. Now because of those stupid litle golf-ball cameras on the computer I have to go to work in underwear and a tie."

Second copy of SEIV is no problem, I have 3. And room for 1 more. (2 more if it would run on bare linux)

I dare you to read your toothpaste.

I dare you to follow the instructions of the dieticians and ettiquete experts. Instead of chewing 4 times and swallowing with something else already on its way to your mouth.. Try chewing it up completely and swallowing, THEN reaching for more food or drink.

Practice looking women in the eye. Do it the next time you are watching your favorite TV show.

Try to think of something that you never show appreciation for because its always done without you noticing. Something you would shout like crazy if it DIDNT get done. Tell that person thank you.
This game is NOT suitable for students, interns, apprentices, or anyone else who is expected to pass tests on a regular basis. Do not think about strategies while operating heavy machinery. Before beginning this game make arrangements for someone to check on you daily. If you find that your game has continued for more than 36 hours straight then you should consult a physician immediately (Do NOT show him the game!)
Old January 5th, 2005, 06:47 PM

General

Slynky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
David E. Gervais said:I have a dare,.. next time you have a crap and think it's amazing in any way, take a pic and post it for all to judge. (this will give new meaning to "A Kodak Moment" LOL

Cheers!
I think I can supply a photo for that. Seems my wife didn't beleive I could make an "island" so I had to give her some photographic evidence (to shut her up).
Old January 5th, 2005, 08:06 PM

General

Baron Munchausen is on a distinguished road

There is already a dedicated site for this. So, don't post it here.

http://Ratemypoo.com

Courtesy of Rotten.com, of course.
Old January 5th, 2005, 11:16 PM

Major General

Randallw is on a distinguished road

All I got were crumbs and more hairs than I would have expected. I think it's State Troopers that don't have balls. Police do.
Old January 6th, 2005, 01:07 AM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Wow, for a second there I thought you were talking about your crap!

Then I realized it was the keyboard

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old January 6th, 2005, 03:24 AM

Major General

Randallw is on a distinguished road

Hmm, well perhaps if I had such a state of mind I may have realised how my statement appeared. Unfortunately for me I do not think in such terms
Old January 6th, 2005, 04:04 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Starhawk is on a distinguished road

LOL the only thing I've ever dared anyone to do is in Kung Fu dared a guy to walk up to a an attractive girl that was in our class and say
"Have you seen my spear?" well he did it and without missing a beat she replied:

"Maybe if it wasn't so small you wouldn't have lost it"

I was laughing my butt off, and that reinforced my beleif in never doing what I'm dared

"If men build things to look like our penis such as towers and ships does that mean female achitects represent women having penis envy?"
A line that made me chuckle, I can't remember where I heard it I just know it made me laugh.

"I'm not really a slapper....I mainly punch and gouge."
Tammy Lee my kung fu instructor/sifu's daughter when asked if she ever slapped a boy for saying something nasty to her.