World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2
Notices

Old June 18th, 2006, 05:37 AM

BANNED USER

chuckfourth is on a distinguished road
Default Battle Loc and Flag Placement.

Hi All
Just setting up an Italian delay for Jan 41 and hoping to get Mechili and very excellent there it is. But as I redraw the map looking for a nice site to defend I notice that the battle location is moving between 151 Bardia and 154 Mechili, not sure if this is a feature or a bug.
Maybe this has been already reported but when I move a flag and then go next the map centres on the new flag (far away from where I am placing the flags) in the previous versions the map used to stay centred on the location where I was placing the flags. Again not sure if this is a feature or a bug.
Best Regards Chuck.
Old June 18th, 2006, 06:03 AM

National Security Advisor

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,219 Posts
Mobhack is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Battle Loc and Flag Placement.

Unlike SP2, and SP1, the game will sometimes have alternate batlocs for the same date/opponent pair. Especially true in MBT, but see UK/GE at Caen (7/44 I think) for WW2.

That is why there are the various alternate batloc respin buttons as described in the Game Guide "View Map Screen" page.

The one you are wanting is "Redraw Map for the Current Battle Location --use same battle location but a different version of that map ", which preserves the current batloc. ([=] Key.)

For the caen example - use "Redraw the Map for the Current Opponents --use different battle location, and map, for these opponents and date " ([/] Key) and respin the map a few times, you wil get near caen, caen sector, and also caen city (damaged city map) because that one throws all the dice including for any alternate batlocs available at that date.

Cheers
Andy