World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > TO&Es
Notices

Old August 10th, 2012, 01:47 PM

Private

Revenant is on a distinguished road
Default PAW and MG

Hello,

some things I discovered while playing the game, which I consider bugs or weird: (all are Germany)

1) unit No. 919 - MG 34 MMG(2) - it is called "MMG", but they are equipped with "HMG" version og MG 34 (better range etc.) and there is another version of it available, which is cheaper and has "MMG" version of MG34. I suggest to change just the name for good.

2) units no. 420 + 421 - Fjg recoilles guns

420 - FjgPAW 7.5 cm costs 32 pts
421 - FjgPAW 10.5 cm costs 27 pts
For some reson, the 10.5 cm version is cheaper, while it has better in game stats. They are othervise similar with movement, ammunition, etc... Only 10.5 version only have HEAT ammo, and 7.5 version AP ammo too. 10.5 version is still superior, so I suggest points change somehow. The only thing the 7.5 version has better is ROF - by one point.

3) The same thing (to a lesser extent) is with similar Gebirgsjager guns:

505 - GebJg PAW 7.5 : 32pts
506 - GebJb PAW 10.5 : 31pts

705 - GebJg PAW 7.5 : 32 pts
706 - GebJb PAW 10.5 : 32 pts

The 7.5 version is again more expensive. But there are slight differences with ammo loadout.

Just a minor things.
Old August 10th, 2012, 09:39 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: PAW and MG

I've copied this to the list and when I start editing in the Autumn I'll look into it and see if I can explain why the price is the way it is. The process is automated. It looks at all factors and calculates a cost so there will be a reason for the price being the way it is I just don't have the time ATM to dig into it.

The MG34 HMG (2) misnamed MG34 MMG (2) has already been brought up by another poster and it has been changed in the master but feel free to rename it MG34 HMG (2)in your OOB's

EDIT

OK, I was curious and had a look at the PAW issue and the price disparity is coming from the radio code. What I was more interested in was why the 10.5 PAW's were 27 and 31 points and it's because 421 is radio code '3' and the others are 81 and 91. There are two factors at work here and we need to look into this further but the problem isn't so much that 421 is '3' it's that it's not a double digit number and that's what we have to dig into so what you found was a small flaw in the cost calculator

Don

Last edited by DRG; August 10th, 2012 at 10:28 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: