.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old February 17th, 2010, 12:23 AM

BANNED USER

Maerlande is on a distinguished road
Default Re: A Gentlmen's DAR with the Ogres

That's not true frozenlama. My ogres were cheerfully leaching from Agartha's magic dominion for quite a while. Boosted research. Then my dom spread and I lost it
Old February 20th, 2010, 11:25 PM

BANNED USER

Trumanator is on a distinguished road

Very sorry for the lack of updates! unfortunately it seems that my notes for 14 and 15 have gone astray, SORRY!

Ogres turn 13- Okay, so not much change this turn. I have enough gold to start putting a fort and temple down in the east, and will have my southern fort done in 2 turns. Brettonia has still not responded to my overtures, but he's still occupied with TC, so I'm not too worried. Other than that, nothing much.

Ogres turn 16- Well, after foolishly staling a turn when I lost track of time, I find that nothing much has changed. I'm still getting bloodslaves, still should hopefully manage to grab half of that smaller island north of me. However, the diplomatic front has improved immensely, as Brettonia has agreed to a NAP-3!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ogres 13,14,16.rar (50.3 KB, 51 views)
Old February 27th, 2010, 02:04 AM

BANNED USER

Trumanator is on a distinguished road

Ogres turn 17- Well that was kind of funny! TC's 5 mages manage to beat back Brettonia's storm attempt w/out scripting ^_^ Celestial chastisement turns out to be teh uber vs Grail Knights as Cleveland predicted. Otherwise, I am doing my best to emulate QM and fortspam with the best of them. My main regret now is that there really aren't very many good blood hunting provinces However, I will have my mawtribes next turn, so hopefully I can churn out some sacred troops and rickroll someone, though my target list is abysmally limited.

Ogres turn 18- Sorry if my reign has been dissapointingly peaceful, but what can I say, my choices in foes are not good. Anyway, I've summoned a facet of the maw to the east to bloodsac by Brettonia. I'm also building yet another fort on the island to the north of me, doing my best to emulate QM :P I'm also sending over another Slaughtermaster to double my henchfiend factory.

Ogres turn 19- Still nothing much happening, but I think that I might be able to start jacking up my blood income much more, as I run out of places to fortspam. Also, I hope to persuade atlantis to let me have the island to myself, since those provinces really aren't doing anything for him.

Ogres turn 21- Well, things are definitely getting better. A hero showed up last turn and I have set him to work searching provinces to see if I can get a good F gem income started so my henchfiends can do some remote searching. I've also begun summoning a few Yhetee shamans, which will provide me with some heavy thuggery. One thing I'm going to try actually is to see if sabretusks are stealthy, and if they are I think I'm going to try and take a few provinces off theat island that brettonia has inexplicably neglected. My pretender is also site searching, trying to up my N income some more, while I'm also doing remote searching w/bowl of blood to try for a good discount site. I actually managed to find some very useful s/d/b mages!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ogres turn 21.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	77.2 KB
ID:	9583  
Attached Files
File Type: rar Ogres 17-21.rar (99.2 KB, 50 views)