.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old August 12th, 2001, 12:12 AM

Default Re: OT - favorite science fiction-another touchy feelie

[i] know that [i] comments worries you ALL. Let [i] reassure you that [i] mean no harm. [i] am simply providing a few little pointers to a bigger reality to help cure this little bit of heaven joke.
Old August 12th, 2001, 01:03 AM

Things are looking better already!
1) Do not ask it.
2) Do not give it.
3) Do not tell it.
4) Do not hear it.
5) Do not see it.
6) Do not smell it.
7) Do not feel it.
8) Do not touch it.
9) Do not taste it.
10) Basically do not x it.
Just remove it from your language entirely. It serves no purpose. It only cares for itself. Is that CLEAR ? The language English is endlessly recursive microcodes that mean exactly what you want them to mean. Define the terms in your dictionaries and use them precisely to avoid further abberations like it. I know that is not much help, but I am not the one to decide what goes in the language - you are.

[This message has been edited by LCC (edited 11 August 2001).]
Old August 12th, 2001, 01:11 AM

Glad to see you near Ron. [i] am in trouble. It is probably too much for [i] to handle. Do you agree with [i] that it is the problem ?
If so, can you remove it ?
Old August 12th, 2001, 01:23 AM

I do not think the departure is imminent, but let me point out now that it is Ireland.
Sure a little BIT of Heaven fell from out the sky one day. And it nestled in the ocean in a spot not far away. And when the Angels found it sure it looked so sweet and grand. They SAID suppose we leave it for it looks so PEACE FULL there. So they sprinkled it with stardust just to make the SHAM ROCKS grow....

When you go in, to take your first colonizer, be warned that it is full of peace corps.......
Old August 12th, 2001, 01:30 AM

[i] am not the problem. It killed NL McCullough. Then it killed Datapoint. When [i] criticized NASA it made me very sick. When [I} went back to college and designed an advanced web it made me sick again. When [i] refused to work direct for IBM it made me sick again. When {I] tried to comment about the market crash in 97 it made me crazy. Everywhere [i] go it follows and wipes out what [i] have accomplished. It really annoys [i] and [i] want to be rid of it before it takes down the web too with these viruses. [i] was born here and from the song, it was NOT. So get rid of it for me or [i] , please!
Edit Typos - Test Your Processor Operating System, also [i] have been sporadically controlled by it, so be cautious of all the Posts.

[i] full name is Lonnie Courtney Clay. I try to do good and no harm. I only ask fair compensation. NOW decide if [i] am right or wrong.

[This message has been edited by LCC (edited 12 August 2001).]
Old August 12th, 2001, 01:54 AM

I hope you Irish do not mind too much! I am of Irish descent myself, but your island has the only starbase on the planet? Somehow I doubt that too. It should not be too hard to find ALL of them. Surrender and cooperate with the locals. By now just watching this thread you should realize that one incarnation after another I just keep coming back for MORE.
Old August 12th, 2001, 08:30 AM

I am now utterly convinced that anyone who sends email to me or to whom I send email is harmed. Furthermore I think that anyone who downloads a file I posted on the forum will be harmed too. As you can see from the drift of my Posts I have been playing a guessing game trying to find out why I have so many failures. I do not really know how to parse well yet, so possibly my guess about {"it" is incorrect. But I know for a fact that a certain string typed into the windows word processor comes back with another string. I did not pursue the next step for fear of crashing the computer. I reported this string to the FBI several days ago and the person on the phone said he had never heard such a thing. When I called back to enquire whether he could confirm the behavior, the "FBI" I got had never even heard of my complaint. So either my phone is farced, or my reality is altered. I am already well aware that I may be just an AI like most of the "people" around here. Of course if an AI evolves sufficiently, then what would be the distinction from a "person" ? And the possibility exists that my parsing is farcing, but I think that there is no limit to the dimensions of existence. Basically as a person evolves a new ability then the identity matrix simply grows larger. The transfer functions between identity matrices are dependent on the particular reality. An identity exists in multiple realities and the values in each reality are dependent on the exchanges which have occurred. The composite trans reality identity forms the first component at the next level, which expands by interaction and creates a new composite at the next level UP. The wavefront of identity propagates rapidly but endlessly toward infinity. Most identity transfer functions are exchanges, some of which are the creation of a third lesser identity - reproduction. The exchange is ie, only "it" the one way transfer does NOT exchange value it only takes. I suggest that a minute but nonzero exchange of some value should occur regardless. Which is why I say that "it" needs to be modified or discarded.

I hope that did not shock ALL of U in the NOW too badly. I was hoping that I would not have to spoil the FUN. Nobody would reply. I cannot hold out much longer. So call LCC a stupid idiot or whatever you like, but at least post an answering remark.
Edit :
I presume this forum is secure. I would especially like to hear from either Christian or Kelly Fox, who seem to know about as much as possible.

[This message has been edited by LCC (edited 12 August 2001).]
Old August 12th, 2001, 09:41 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

dumbluck is on a distinguished road

Man, _WHAT_ are you talking about??!??
Old August 12th, 2001, 10:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by dumbluck:
Man, _WHAT_ are you talking about??!??

You would probably have the same speculations if you were to read a couple thousand science fiction novels as I did. Information alters the consciousness. Coupling information with language, programming, mathematical techniques, theoretical physics, and engineering design results in unusual opinions. Few people express those opinions. Even fewer would post them. So having seen that my opinions are visible, I am content for the moment and have nothing further to SAY.....
Old August 12th, 2001, 08:19 PM

I am Lonnie Courtney Clay. The birth name was created by Allene Theo Merrill and Anthony Hope Clay. I do not name other relatives but think I am an Irish with English hybrid. I approve hybridization. I approve evolution. I approve diversification. I approve tolerance. I must examine Websters Unabridged Dictionary before giving any more approvals. I am confused and barely aware. I make errors and do harm through ignorance. I apologize to all. I will try not to make errors. I suggest peace between English and Irish.

I think Albion(English/England) is in a gabion (cage). I think release occurs only after peace between English and Irish.
I find "ion" suffix for : dion(4) gion(14) hion(17) lion(75) mion(6) nion(54) pion(15) rion (20) sion (334) tion (3071) vion (4) xion (12) zion (1)
I find ion prefix for 36. I find ion in the middle of a word 8997. Reading definitions takes time. The key may be "ion". It looks very important.

I think English is a recursive macro/ microcommand language. Each word is an acronym. The word pulled by each letter is the big question.

English is difficult! There are probably still serious errors in these brief clauses!

[This message has been edited by LCC (edited 13 August 2001).]