World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old July 26th, 2006, 12:46 AM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Beer

One word:

OWWWWWWWW!!

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old July 26th, 2006, 04:22 AM

Private

Growltiger is on a distinguished road

Hmmm, let's try and steer this thread away from any further in-depth analysis of homo-eroticism as it applies to Captain Picard.

Anyway, it is far more fun abusing Texans (or Texifornians) as (a) you cannot help but have tons of ammunition, (b) it is so easy and (c) they tend to over react in such an amusing manner.

Lord knows, the next thing that will happen is that you will make a "good ol' boy" president. Such an idiot would even choke on a pretzel....

What am I saying, this is all a horrible nightmare!
Old July 26th, 2006, 06:43 AM

Brigadier General

Raging Deadstar is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Atrocities said:
Wait... isn't something like being mind raped by Troi an every guy fantasy? Nope, this wouldn't work at all for Picard, she would have to tpsycopathically transfer the emotions and mental stress of her mind rape directly into Picards brain in order to have him experience her discomfort. Ya, thats it... make him take it up the aassss by his bald clone. Ewwwwwwww *shudder*
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer...
Old July 26th, 2006, 01:14 PM

Private

Sure, abusing Texans is fun, but abusing Cumbrians is even better.

You wouldn't get this sort of verbose exchange if Star Trek was exclusively crewed by Cumbrians. It would be more like the following:

Picard: counsellor, you are looking troubled. Is that pesky Romulan ambassador trying to mind rape you?

Counsellor: baaah baaaaahhh baaahhhh baahhh baaahh

Picard: counsellor, have you brushed your fleece a different way? you look ravishing

Counsellor: baaaahh baah baaah

Picard: ooh, you sexy little ovoid, come here right now

Counsellor: bahh baaaaaah baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

The truth is out there. Come to Carlisle, where men are real men (if hairy, inbred and liking folk music), women are completely bored off their heads on a Saturday night and the sheep live in terror.
Old July 26th, 2006, 05:30 PM

Lieutenant General

Puke is on a distinguished road

oh my god. i may even become religious so as to have credibility when invoking the name of a deity like that. you guys slay me.

*puke eats some popcorn, and watches the taunts play out. Elsewhere, there is a rowdy table of skunkupines waving lone-star-state flags and drinking Shiner Bock. Three of them are having Tecate*
Old July 26th, 2006, 07:11 PM

General

Renegade, also watching the verbal barrage, decides to intercede slightly...

Rising from his slumbering position, Renegade grabs a handy sheep and thrusts it at RD, then grabs a goat and shoves it towards GT. After all, they're both Brits...and if one likes animals, the other must as well, right??

Immediately thereafter, Renegade turns his back, so as not to witness the unspeakable things being done to the poor, innocent animals...

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old July 26th, 2006, 07:42 PM

Lieutenant General

Puke is on a distinguished road

you know, when i was a kid i had this neat boardgame with tigers and goats, that played kinda like Go....
Old July 26th, 2006, 08:37 PM

Brigadier General

Raging Deadstar is on a distinguished road

RD hands the sheep back over to Renegade

"Sir, you appear to have misplaced your livestock. You should take more responsibility over the whereabouts of your significant other."

With that he removes himself far into the corners of the Cantina, expecting GT To rain vengeance most foul upon Renegade
Old July 26th, 2006, 11:04 PM

General

Well, I always did like a nice rack of lamb...

Renegade vaults nimbly into the rafters, hoping to avoid the wrath of GT. If he can't be found, he can't be pummelled into a bloody pulp!

Old July 28th, 2006, 03:32 AM

Private

Renegade 13 is slammed off his perch in the rafters by 40kg of well aimed goat chucked at him by Growltiger.

Look you idiot, I am a tiger and I EAT goats... but I am currently watching my weight.

Anyhow, we have done all sorts of sordid things in this cantina, but we have never yet reverted to molesting poor animals, and Raging Deadstar is on strict orders to leave his girlfriends, I mean the flock outside....

Note everybody that he did not disagree that Cumbrian men are hairy, smelly and like folk music.

For you Yanks out there, just to make it clear that folk music is even worse than coutnry and western (and that is saying something).

Growltiger looks at the dazed Renegade spawled on the floor, picks up the red hot poker hand cannon and turns it to "madras".