Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old January 28th, 2007, 09:07 PM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road
Default Two things.

Firstly, thanks for the new patch. After following the develompment teams advice and creating multiple copies of SPMBT. I am glad to say that my patch nightmares are over.

Great work!

Also, totally unrelated, didn't someone mention something about a Warhammer 40K for SPWW2/SPMBT earlier? If anyone knows anything about I would be interested to take a look.

I am presently working on a WWI scenario and am contemplating wether I should release some more of my Icon work. The lack of feedback on my earlier release wasn't particularily helpful to me as I don't know if what I have produced is ok or not. Feedback on my previous post would be really appreciated.

Info on the existance of the Wh40k mod would also be helpful.
Old January 29th, 2007, 04:39 AM

Sergeant

Listy is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Two things.

http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/cJu9RYa...20mod%20v3.zip

Or if that link doesn't work:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/...%20OOB%20Mods/

I warn you now there are some glaring errors in there. That I really need to iron out at some point.
Old January 30th, 2007, 03:09 PM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road

Thanks. No probs with the errors. I will work round them a bit. I must say you have done a good job. How many people downloaded your mod in the day?

As far as I can tell Your ideas were pretty good. I will however be making some changes to your icons as some of the tanks seem a little small. I will increase the scale of all of them.

Other than that I will also work on incorporating the Space Marines into an Imperial OOB. I will most likely have two.

The Marines themselves, since they are supposed to be so strong etc, I shall scale down so that each unit represents one marine. I will probably treat them like very light vehicles, they are in mechanised suits after all. Same thing for Chaos except that Heretics and so on will be added in/broadened.

If you would like to take a look at the proposed changes I will make to the Imperial OOB then I will either PM you it or post it up here. Whichever you prefer.

One of the infantry Icons I will pinch for the Orks, I will use the Grey one for the Imperials, Chaos, Necrons and the Dark Eldar (either way they will turn out dark if you play as Imperials versus Chaos). The two remaining ones I shall split between the Eldar, the Tau and the Tyranids.

I will make special Icons for the Orks and the Tyranids leaving the other two infantry icon files normal and the extra one will most of the time be used by default by the oposition to the Empire (if they are Chaos, Necron or Dark Eldar).
Old January 30th, 2007, 04:26 PM

National Security Advisor

Thanked 1,855 Times in 1,219 Posts
Mobhack is on a distinguished road

We do not want any mods other than for the designated time frame & subject matter of WinSPMBT here, please. (e.g a "what if the fUSSR continued" set of OOBs, say).

These forums are for support of the game itself.

For sci-fi or fantasy or ACW or whatever, you would best find a website dealing in such, or form your own yahoo group etc.

Cheers
Andy