.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars > Multiplayer & AARs

Old June 19th, 2006, 11:23 PM

Captain

Ygorl is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Machaka the Squidie minion.

"Weak?!?" "WEAK!?!?!?!?"
We hold off the combined might of two nations for three years and we are weak?!

Wet ones, give me just six months to show those spider-huggers what "weak" really looks like...
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:44 PM

General

PashaDawg is on a distinguished road

Perhaps, you should forgive him, Ygorl... Jurri's probably sucked out most of his brain by now... Hmmmm... he probably walks with only 3 out of 8 legs now, too. How distressing for the rest of us!

Another example of the evil of the Wicked Weener and his Water Foul Puppet Master.
Old June 20th, 2006, 12:26 AM

Corporal

Steerpike is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Shmonk said:
I'm sickened by the propaganda of plump Pasha Mama and his buddy Steerpike-a-little dittle, fanboy extraordinaire of the "northerners". In no way shape or form am I the puppet or mouthpiece of the hated "non-land" dwellers. As we all know, spiders and water don't mix, let alone spiders and squids. . I am an individual, and not being led by anyone (or anything, for that matter).

http://www.usq.edu.au/spider/find/spiders/434.htm

As for you "tentative" attack? A declaration of war isnt very tentative

And I dont understand this "a-little-dittle" we Panii are reknowned for our excessively large dittles! Thats why the ladies Love us so.

I hope Fortu can back up this revenge business for his sake.
Old June 20th, 2006, 09:37 AM

Captain

Jurri is on a distinguished road
Default Minions and mice

Paashaa... You blasted inbred whore of a *****! I'm going to need to use an extra thin straw to suck your brains out. Even then I fear the pleasure will be a short one.

I think it's clear to all that the only puppet here is Pangaea: Why else would he choose to let the Fat Witch of the West live another day and instead opt to slaughter some harmless bystanders in a senseless act of maniacal rage? I don't know what dark secrets hold him in your thrall, but I hope to find out before it's too late: I can't believe Chuck to be rotten to the core.
Old June 20th, 2006, 11:49 AM

Corporal

Default Just get It On!

Water Foul this...Blah, Blah,Blah. Puppets That... Blah, Blah,Blah. I see a lot of trash talking and not a lot of action.You Ladies are neighbours now why dont you back up this talk!

And leave the Adults to resolve our differences in a spirit of cooperation as evidenced by Fortu and myself.

Or perhaps all this hate talk hides an alliance between the Mama and the Squid??
Old June 20th, 2006, 10:54 PM

Second Lieutenant

Shmonk is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Just get It On!

I knew it, you'd see my comment and find the 1 species of spiders that likes water, out of the hundreds that don't. We spiders/scorpions are so misunderstood.

Ulm, bring it on, let the water foul give you a "last fighting" chance and come down south and say that to me. You are weaker, I'll outlast you at least. So thus, you are weaker than I am (and your excuse of getting ganged up on by 2 water nations doesn't hold water). Okay, that might have been tough, but I probably could have done the same thing (okay, maybe not, but I didn't have the chance to prove it, so I will say that I can).

Beware, Fortu cometh! And if you wait 1 more turn, Mr Steer-harpy-loving-pikemeister, you'll find out for sure. I ask you - nay, DEMAND - you hold off on any further advance into my lands, or suffer his chastising of your little horse-men (he may have to put a few over his knees, and he has 6 of those, and might cause your "army" to scatter in fear).

I mean, c'mon, half horse half man, how sick is that, what goes on in Pan's forests over there? Yuck!
Old June 20th, 2006, 11:11 PM

General

PashaDawg is on a distinguished road
Default Turn 35

Turn 35 is out.

Deadline is Wednesday at 9pm Boston Time.

Pasha
Old June 21st, 2006, 12:26 AM

Corporal

Default Re: Turn 35

Shmonk , Unless you tried it you can't comment, ok.

Fortu is a bad, bad scorpion King! The question is how many Afflictions will he have when he comes back? He could be blind or feeblemind!

Perhaps you should save your boasting till after you triumph. And for your information ALL my troops like a good spanking and if you single out my centaurs for such treatment, you will cause a lot of resentment amongst all the others. Be fair, you have enough legs to go round!

Pike
Old June 21st, 2006, 06:21 PM

Colonel

shovah is on a distinguished road

he could be blind, feebleminded, crippled, lost both arms and have a chest wound. THAT would be nasty.
Old June 21st, 2006, 09:57 PM

Captain

Ygorl is on a distinguished road

Sounds like Weener the Dagon to me!