Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in [path]/includes/class_postbit.php(294) : eval()'d code on line 65
Momentum 3 - Finished - sansanjuan/Marverni and odeoderok/Ulm win! - .com.unity Forums
.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 22nd, 2010, 01:40 PM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Momentum 3 - EA, CBM/EDM, SC changes, weaker nations - Recruiting!

Right, I forgot to mention that the map is optional! I've had this around for a while from when I batch generated a lot of maps. I like the fact that the water breaks up the map but it's true that the starts aren't even. So let's take that off the table. Any suggestions for a 12-15 prov/player map? I liked the Threelake map from CF 2 (and you'll notice some similarities to the map I had in mind for here) but I think the middle starts were definitely not as good as the corner starts. I think Streamlands has worked well in CF 3, though it has a few more water provinces than I had in mind.

Zeldor and Squirrelloid, I'll reserve spots for you. Psycho, sorry to hear you won't be back for a possible sweep of the Momentum games. FWIW, I did learn from Momentum 2 that late game you really need a decent amount of time so I'm not going to try to keep 48 hour hosting throughout as I had planned to do there. FL, hope you join as well - I think I gave Aby a nice little boost.

Squirrelloid, I agree with you about WQs and thought about not giving them anything but the additional 10% regen doesn't actually matter much underwater since it is already so high - but it is a nice bonus if you want to bring the two aquatic ones on land, and I was hoping to make that more of an option for them. I also just realized there was no need to list recuperation since they already have it (and one already has darkvision). The sailing thing just seemed cool so I added it on last minute.