.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 31st, 2009, 01:45 PM

First Lieutenant

WingedDog is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legends of Faerun - Closed (Game started)

Well, not me.
P.S. Players loosing interest in game also play in Pan's hand.
Old July 31st, 2009, 07:48 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road

Yeah man, such a boring game. Why don't you all go ahead and just go AI. I'll clean up and turn the lights out when I'm done.

I occasionally post something useful.
Old August 1st, 2009, 02:10 AM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road

I've managed to get set up and submit my turn just in time. So, I shouldn't need a sub. Fomoria should only need a couple months to kill me anyway!

-- Caelum
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?
Old August 1st, 2009, 03:13 AM

Major General

Executor is on a distinguished road

Hahaha, now this turn was rather interesting...
Old August 1st, 2009, 11:05 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road

OK, I'm not drunk (this time... well, not quite drunk), but I have become tired of all the wishy washy back and forth between Pan and Sauro. Our friendly (or seemingly friendly) relations are over. I may attack Sauro, or I may not, but the new sub needs to know that our relations are not friendly.

I occasionally post something useful.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 05:30 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road

[Messages]

@ Executor - Good to here that it only takes a 1k soulless army to reignite your interests in the game

@ All - Lavaere has agreed to take over control of Sauromatia from Chris Pedersen. So please direct all future Sauro matters that way.

@ ChrisP - Was it you or Lavaere who submitted the current Sauromatia turn? As admin (deputy) it would be useful to know that Lavaere is up and running as the sub, and that there were no problems with the handover.

@ ChrisP - If Lavaere hasn't done so already, can you please contact Lavaere to discuss in more detail the current happenings in Sauro so that the handover can be as smooth as possible, and free of nasty surprises. Thanks in Advance.

@ Lingchih, or anyone else fighting, or intending to fight Sauro - I advertised the Sauromaita sub position as being in no wars apart from with the Yomi AI. If this is not the case, or if there are ending NAP's etc with Sauromatia currently underway, then please let Lavaere know directly that attacks may be on the cards. Just in case ChrisP hasn't been in contact, or Lavaere isn't a regular thread checker. It would be a nice courtesy to an incoming sub, who lets not forget is doing every player in the game a favour by taking on Sauromatia.

I've never believed in a 'grace' or 'cease fire' period for incoming subs, but not letting subs know about NAP's, or pretending NAP's did/didn't exist etc, is a bit below the acceptable belt for me. Although Baalz is still main admin, so will have the call on this if it comes to that.

@ Lavaere - On behalf of everyone, "Welcome to the Game", "Best of Luck in becoming a Legend of Faerun", and "Many thanks from us, the players, for offering to sub-in as Sauromatia".

@ All - I may need a 24 hour delay for the current turn. I'm hoping to be able to get it done today, but I have a few other things to do as well, so it might not be possible. Fomoria giving me something new and troublesome to think about is also likely to double my required thinking time for the turn.

But I will post again later indicating whether or not I need a delay though, so that everyone is kept informed.

[/Messages]
Old August 2nd, 2009, 05:59 AM

Sergeant

Lavaere is on a distinguished road

Don't worry Calahan I did the Sauro turn. And it was kinda to see some spells and items I've never used before.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 06:06 AM

BANNED USER

Thanks for checking in Lavaere

Have you been in touch with ChrisP yet to get a full de-brief on the Sauro position?
Old August 2nd, 2009, 06:25 AM

First Lieutenant

WingedDog is on a distinguished road

So, is the turn delayed or not?
Old August 2nd, 2009, 06:37 AM

BANNED USER

@ WingedDog/All - RE: Delay. I have the next two hours free in which to try and get most of my 'Dominions' stuff for the day done. During which time I hope to submit my Legends turn. So my original intention was to post again after this two hours to say whether or not I needed delay.

But it's probably preferable to everyone elses planning for the delay to be clear, so I'll err on the side of caution and delay the game now by 24 hours. Since it is now getting more and more doubtful that I'll be able to get my turn done today after all.

@ All - Game delayed 24 hours by my request, and my apologies for the hold-up.