.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars > Multiplayer & AARs

Old August 8th, 2005, 08:16 PM

General

PashaDawg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Strange aggressions

IM GONNA SMUSH YOU, TURMS... S-M-U-S-H Y-O-U!!!!!!
Old August 8th, 2005, 09:50 PM

First Lieutenant

Oversway is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Strange aggressions

Drat, you are completely right. I even looked at that thread but missed it. I will wait 2 more turns before any more attacks, as honor dictates
Old August 16th, 2005, 10:52 PM

General

Default WOW

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img]

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img]

Holy Smoke! Arco's mighty army cut through my spiders like a hot axe through ambrosia salad! I dare say that the Machaka jungle will not be able to offer much resistance.

Beware!! The Arco Sow's wicked, fat, hungry, and POWERFUL!

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Cold.gif[/img]

[img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img] [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Lightning.gif[/img]
Old August 16th, 2005, 11:44 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Re: WOW

I'm pretty sure Arco has won this game. But I'll put up a fight just for fun.
Old August 17th, 2005, 02:46 AM

Corporal

Turms is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the evil faces PashaDawg

The black sorcerers have heard the voice of Tyfon. Seven sorcerers switched to Arcoscephalian side. The great prize was of course Aynra the Lady of Spiders - I think she might even deserve to be brought back to commander status.
Old August 27th, 2005, 11:28 PM

First Lieutenant

Turms beat us all down, and won by virtue of provinces. He would have slaughtered us all anyways. Good job!
Old August 27th, 2005, 11:41 PM

General

Congrats, Turms!
Old August 28th, 2005, 03:58 PM

Corporal

Turms is on a distinguished road

Thank you everybody,

I am happy to win, but I would have wanted to play a few more turns. I did not know we had any victory conditions. I just lost a battle against Caelum and now I have no time to revenge I am pretty sure I would have won in the end - I was in a very good situation.

The game probably got decided when I won the war against Pangaea and no-one else attacked me for 20 turns. I had great reasearch capability - great gem income and good money income. I had quite enough time even to put up a blood economy - and everybody else seemed to be fighting each other

Turms

P.S. Special thanks to out host Oversway
Old August 28th, 2005, 06:34 PM

Major

The Panther is on a distinguished road

Hey, congratulations on the win. I have been gone from this game so long that I forgot it was even still going on!