.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 29th, 2010, 05:07 PM

General

Graeme Dice is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MA CBM Game Greenstone Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by welltimat View Post
Considering you already quit the game and 'nominated' 'the winner' thats not a 'game diplomacy'.
Convincing your opponents that you've defeated them is indeed part of diplomacy.

Quote:
Basically, you don't want to play, and i can not do anything about it. But from my PoV that situation looks like "oh, i am powerful and unbeatable, and you are powerful and unbeatable, we won the game". whatever.
Are you claiming that you can beat off Mictlan, R'Lyeh and Bandar Log if we stop attacking each other and start attacking you? I'm sure we can manage to funnel enough gems to Bandar that his Rudras are going to be quite scary, enough astral pearls to get an essentially undispellable arcane nexus, and combine enough death gems to keep burden of time up every turn. We should be able to get forge of the ancients up as well.
Old July 29th, 2010, 05:19 PM

Private

welltimat is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MA CBM Game Greenstone Running

Ok, i give up. Thats a stupid discussion. What i can and what i can not do should not be proved on forums, but rather played in game. Lets consider that traitorous leaders of R'Lyeh and Mictlan banished their pretenders and succumbed to Bandar Log who archieved world domination shortly after.
Old July 29th, 2010, 08:03 PM

Major

Hadrian_II is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MA CBM Game Greenstone Bandar Log Victor

It can happen that a game ends without a player being beaten before. (Usually happens to the last water nation sitting in the pond) But it only happens if that nation was turtling to long, so if you are more active in the next game, you might notice that it will be a much better experience.
Old August 2nd, 2010, 05:47 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road

Does someone with the admin codes want to do the honourable thing and officially end this game on the llamasever to stop it sending any more turns out.

And @ Grijalva - You should certainly post this game as a win if you wish, as two of your main peers have said you deserve the win. And you certainly shouldn't listen to the bitter turtles who think they have some right of veto over your deserved, justified, and well earnt win.

Last edited by Calahan; August 2nd, 2010 at 06:08 AM..
Old August 2nd, 2010, 06:01 AM

Major

Hadrian_II is on a distinguished road

done
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hadrian_II For This Useful Post:
Old August 2nd, 2010, 07:54 AM

First Lieutenant

ghoul31 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calahan View Post
Does someone with the admin codes want to do the honourable thing and officially end this game on the llamasever to stop it sending any more turns out.

And @ Grijalva - You should certainly post this game as a win if you wish, as two of your main peers have said you deserve the win. And you certainly shouldn't listen to the bitter turtles who think they have some right of veto over your deserved, justified, and well earnt win.
I really don't think someone who quits a game right in the middle should ever get a win. Especially since 2 of the 4 main opponents don't think the game is over. If tiger woods quit after 2 rounds at the US open, they wouldn't give him the win.

You said yourself that you were just a bit player in this game, so you shouldn't be able to give an opinion. But of course you had to give one anyways.

Calahan, I know you like to start trouble and call people names, but give it a rest already.

Last edited by ghoul31; August 2nd, 2010 at 08:02 AM..
Old August 3rd, 2010, 02:10 AM

Grijalva

thanks everyone, it was fun playing with all of you, especially those who were so sporting about the end.