.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars

Old February 3rd, 2005, 05:36 PM

Captain

Chazar is on a distinguished road
Default Re: An old Newbie ;)

Quote:
Alneyan said:On the topic of missing people, I must say I miss Arryn too.
Arryn might still watch this forum too: At least Arryn's webpage is up to date - my mapfile appeared there quite quickly and it was only announced here...
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:07 PM

Corporal

Pirateiam is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ironhawk said:
As amusing as it was to have this thread somehow magically summon norfleet back from the ether realms for his parthian shot...

I do want to point out that it is quite odd how people really can't seem to let go of the subject. You do realize that Norfleet had basically nothing to do with this original thread post, don't you? PirateIAm is probably scratching his head in astonishment at the responses.

I for one am happy to just forget Norfleet and all his crimes, moving on with our own games and lives.
Ummmmmm yes I am scratching my head. This was not the purpose of this thread at all.

Are there any Mods that are recommended and which are being played on multi? The last favorite map was Karan when I played. What is the popular one now? Any other server hosting other than modehansen?........tries to get thread back on topic.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:13 PM

General

Ironhawk is on a distinguished road

Yes pirate, there are. I posted this a bit further up in the thread but it got overwhelmed by the Norfleet frothing....

Quote:
Ironhawk said:
Getting back to Pirate's original question tho:
As far as I know, not much has changed in terms of gameplay. Some of the patches have changed the values of certain pretenders (the VQ point increase comes to mind). Additionally, Zen has released a series of great Balance Mods (pretenders, spells, scales) which significantly alter pretender choices and research.
So, there you go. Zen's mods are the most popular that I have seen. Dunno about maps. Strangely I seem to end up on Aran a lot just cause I play games with fewer people and it just works out spacewise. I think there were a couple of big games on the Faerun map.

I think mosehausen closed up shop a bit ago? Could be mistaken about that. I belive that Reverend Zombie hosts a handful of games. Also, I'm an admin on Sheap's server and willing to host games there for anyone who wants them.

Quote:
Pirateiam said:
Ummmmmm yes I am scratching my head. This was not the purpose of this thread at all.

Are there any Mods that are recommended and which are being played on multi? The last favorite map was Karan when I played. What is the popular one now? Any other server hosting other than modehansen?........tries to get thread back on topic.
Old February 3rd, 2005, 09:52 PM

First Lieutenant

Zapmeister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ironhawk said:
I think mosehausen closed up shop a bit ago?
No, mosehansen is still there, but Mose mostly isn't. The server is still at v2.14, though.