Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Old August 13th, 2005, 04:45 PM

Second Lieutenant

Artur is on a distinguished road
Default Re: What Changes in the CD Version

Oh my... there is always something to learn. I knew there was some bonus for it but I did not know exaxtly what it was. It could have been jut a small decrerase of hit chance.

Is that still the case when moving into a Sandbagged hex during a turn? If not could you please make it work like that? Is is quite a life-like activity backing into another fortified position. A layered defense has more prepared fireing positions for one vehicle.

Artur.
Old August 13th, 2005, 05:43 PM

Sergeant

scJazz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
DRG said:
<SNIP>
40) There was a bug that was preventing engineers and engineer vehicles from clearing mines after a save. FIXED
<SNIP>
AFAIK this bug affected non-engineer types as well (RIFLE SECTION, etc).
Old August 14th, 2005, 12:29 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,444 Times in 2,699 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

Yes, I will change the wording

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
Old August 15th, 2005, 01:12 PM

Private

wd_katana is on a distinguished road

Hi all
Just had a quick question. I just bought the CD of Winspmbt and am getting ready to install it . I want to know will this cause problems with any of the Pbem games I am now playing using the free version of the game.

mark
Old August 15th, 2005, 04:30 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Quote:
wd_katana said:
Hi all
Just had a quick question. I just bought the CD of Winspmbt and am getting ready to install it . I want to know will this cause problems with any of the Pbem games I am now playing using the free version of the game.

mark
Yes, it most likely will. You should finish those up first.

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
Old August 15th, 2005, 05:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

Is there a chance of making the fortified hexes reentrant during the battle? (The vehicle that entered a fortified hex and did not move one turn would receive hull down bonus.)

Artur.
Old August 15th, 2005, 05:58 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Quote:
Artur said:
Is there a chance of making the fortified hexes reentrant during the battle? (The vehicle that entered a fortified hex and did not move one turn would receive hull down bonus.)

Artur.

It's being discused.

Don

Old August 16th, 2005, 11:22 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Here's the latest list of changes and additions to the game

43) Mike Torrance's Campaign "Silver Lions" has been added

44) There was a bug where flak units firing at enemy aircraft increased the kill count with every hit even though no kills were made. FIXED

45) A bug where a fire mission could not be cancelled has been fixed.

46) A Bug where player 2 in a scenario could see player 1's troops during the pre game bombardment, if player one was the AI fixed.

47)**REVISED** A safety feature has been added to the scenario editor. The sceanrio editor will now auto saves to slot 999 on exit with title "AUTO SAVED SCENARIO"

48) The mini map was not centering on the location of the unit in use on the main map. FIXED

49) Vehicles and artillery pieces "dug in" in a hex showing a sandbagged revetments can now regain dug in status one turn after entering OR re-entering. They are not restricted to their original revetments and can enter any "sandbagged" hex to regain hull down status ( in the case of vehicles ) or dug in in the case of guns , mortars etc.

Old August 17th, 2005, 03:12 AM

Sergeant

JaM is on a distinguished road

Sorry that i write it here,but i think it should be something you may look at. I made some tests with acuracy. I tested with crew exp 70 (i used exp 70 becouse it dont add any possitive or negative bonusses to accuracy) fire solution at certain distances against size 5 target. I found that Firecontrol rating have only a very litle to do with accuracy. I used rangefinder 22 and gun accuracy 10.I rised FC from 0 to 90 and i found that it adds only 3% for every 10 points of Firecontrol rating, so tank with FC 20 with same gun and rangefinder have accuracy only 6% lower than tank with Firecontrol 40, which represents modern firecontrol with digital balistic computer. So it looks that now,is the rangefinder value what defines accuracy,FC and gun accuracy have just little effect.
Old August 17th, 2005, 03:26 AM

Second Lieutenant

Quote:
DRG said:
49) Vehicles and artillery pieces "dug in" in a hex showing a sandbagged revetments can now regain dug in status one turn after entering OR re-entering. They are not restricted to their original revetments and can enter any "sandbagged" hex to regain hull down status ( in the case of vehicles ) or dug in in the case of guns , mortars etc.
All I can say is THANK YOU!!! Wow!!!

Artur.