.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V > SEIV > Space Empires: IV Classic Threads (Newbie FAQS)

Closed Thread

Old June 29th, 2002, 10:30 PM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ye Olde Galactic Bar & Grill & Phong\'s Head Cantina

As old Mac turns up his pace maker, looks around at some of the strange things taking place with Dogscoff, he strolls over to the bulliton Board and reads about the final vote for the new/old cantina. hmmmmm only have until midnight next Friday for the final vote, Mac picks up his vote, goes to his favorite table with the rose bush traps, orders a ice cold brewski and a calzone, and ponders his vote.....

Final Vote is Posted in the Runoff, everyone pls vote... this is it the final chapter....

just some ideas Mac

[ June 29, 2002, 21:31: Message edited by: mac5732 ]

BEWARE; crochety old geezers play SE4, in between bathroom runs
Phong's Head Parking
Old June 30th, 2002, 12:21 AM

General

tesco samoa is on a distinguished road

The great deal of the day for canadians.

http://www.redflagdeals.com/dealsnews/main.php
Need some blank CDs? Buy an Imation 50 CD spindle of 80 minute CDRs (Product ID: #117-502) for $59.99 from OfficeDepot.ca, and use our $15 off $50 or more coupon. Additionally, use the $40 Mail-In Rebate, bringing the price down to the incredibly low $4.99.

Thanks for the deal, 9394.

Vitals:
Item(s): 50 CDR Spindle
Price: $59.99 - $15 coupon - $40 rebate

Hey GUTB where did you go...???

He is still driving his mighty armada at 3 miles per month along the interstellar highway bypass and will be arriving shortly
Old June 30th, 2002, 11:36 AM

Brigadier General

Mephisto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by tesco samoa:
Also has anyone watched the 20 meg lord of the rings trailer. Cool.
What trailer? For the "two towers"? Where can I get it?
Old June 30th, 2002, 12:43 PM

Colonel

Growltigga is on a distinguished road

Grendel is now at church (eating the vicar I think)

A friend of mine has seen Two Towers already (I might add completely legally, he is part of the production crew) and his unbiased view is that it is even better than Fellowship, especially if you like battle scenes and that for the real Tolkien fans amongst you, Helm's Deep, the Rohirrim and the Ents will be sufficient to require each of you to wear rubber underwear

oops, the glass of water is vibrating on the desk, better get back to bed before grendel gets' me
Old July 1st, 2002, 04:54 AM

Brigadier General

Mac strolls into the cantina, tired, worn out from long weekend... waiter, 1 ice cold brewski, mac sits at his favorite pizza trap guarded table. hmmm awful quiet around here, No word from Saxon for some time now, GT playing hide & Seek with the Keeper, Gryphin off to who knows where, Dogscoff, Chardo Mon, Terran C just lurking around quietly, Mephisto off studing,Atrocities & Capt Kwok off working on their races & mods, Taz looking for work as a bartender, SJ slowing down as he gets older, Richard adding on to his home for the SE4 get together later this year at his place, Tesco here and there ..usually bbq'ing out at night.,Fyron off partying hardy, boy this place sure is quiet this time of year.... as he sips slowly enjoying the freshness of the wet cold liquid as it perpetuates itself down his throat,... aahhhh, hopefully the new or remodeled hangout will liven the place up he thinks to himself as some Kat fur slowly floats down from the rafters and lands on the table, hmmm didn't notice that new pie table the fluffy bunnies set up in the cornor,.... whipped cream pies, hmmmm a sparkle lights up in his eyes as he contemplates the possible usage of this new delight in the cantina....a smile crosses his countenance as he stars at those pies.... oh yes, this could be interresting......he mulls to himself,...

PS. Tesco I see the shattered alliance has been cancelled for now, is it going to be re-done, also what the on going status of your small little war game???

Don't forget to vote on final name everyone

just some ideas mac

[ July 01, 2002, 04:08: Message edited by: mac5732 ]

Phong's Head Parking
Old July 1st, 2002, 06:26 AM

Corporal

StarJack is on a distinguished road

Hello Mac, thought I'd take you up on the offer and stop in for some pizza. "Put that on Tescos tab my dear, Mac said I could". Have to pass on the brew as I'm just taking a break from work. I must admit my mind is halfway home already though, where TDM-Modpack is eagerly awaiting installation.
After that is done I'm hoping the AI will do more than declare war and send 2 Frigates after my 4 DD's!
I'm going to eat and run, and avoid the desert table, since I'm thinking you might be up to no good with what you're thinking about those pies!
I'll stop back in when I can toss one back with ya, and we'll see just how big a tab Tesco has?!
Old July 1st, 2002, 12:33 PM

Colonel

Growltigga is on a distinguished road

(Grendel is off terrorising the Kingdom of the Geats (or is that Danes?))

what is it about everybody here and pizzas? they are possibly one of the most boring types of food known to man and Dominos and these mass-market multiples are the worst offenders of the lot...

I think we should make a stand for real pub food, Ploughman's Lunch, Beef Casserole with Pickled Walnuts, Argentine Asada, Pig Roast, Pheasant and Chesnuts, Pork Scratchings, Chicken Itchings, Fish 'n' Chips, Irish Stew in a Basket, Scampi in a bun.. you know, that sort of thing

Hurrah for real pub trough, Boo to 'orrible things like sweaty calzones and greasy pizzas

PS grins quietly to himself as he tightens the Last ratchet on his famed multi-barrelled repeating high velocity cream pie chucking gauss cannon.. the joys of modern technology

[ July 01, 2002, 13:45: Message edited by: Growltigga ]
Old July 1st, 2002, 04:17 PM

National Security Advisor

geoschmo is on a distinguished road

Gt, I understand you travel quite a bit, but you apparently don't stray much from the beaten path if you believe that pizza is boring. Yes a steady diet of Domioes mass-market Version of the magical pie would get very tedious. But Pizza is also the height of self-expression. In the hands of a master chef it is more of an art than a food.

Geoschmo
Old July 1st, 2002, 04:27 PM

Brigadier General

Mac stops in for his morning coffee & donut, sits down at his favorite table, puts in his order with one of the fluffy bunnies, and leans back. hmmm, quiet morning, StarJack stopped in, Mac waves, tells him to put it on Tescos tab, but if its full just to use Saxon's tab, Mac looks around, eyes the pie table with un-remorseful anticipation, sees GT sitting in the cornor singing to himself while he polishes some new type of barreled contraption, also it appears there's a large pile of cream pies on his table, now what is that old Kat up to now....he wonders??? , Mac reads the latest on the new name poll, the sports page where he sees Brazil as the new World Cup Champ, Poor Mephisto, have send him my condolances and a Pie or two . His thoughts are interrupted by a engine sounding noise, now what the heck, he looks around and notices the noise is coming from GT, why the young Kat is Purring as he appears to be putting those pies into that barreld contraption.... hmmmmmm, Maybe its time to go to leave for now, Mac hurriedly drinks his coffee, downs his donut and walks out.(quite quickly)...

(camera pans to GT) "Oh what a beautiful Morning, My how its going to be a wonderful day, he sings to himself, a huge grin breaks out on his whiskered face.... to be continued.....

Geo I whole heartedly agree on the Pizza issue, however, with all those pies around, you might be careful in what you say to GT at the current time....,

just some ideas mac (shopping for a wetsuit)

[ July 01, 2002, 15:31: Message edited by: mac5732 ]

Phong's Head Parking
Old July 1st, 2002, 04:40 PM

Brigadier General

Everyone, DON"T FORGET TO VOTE IN THE NEW CANTINA FINAL RUNOFF VOTE.... THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE....... (otherwise GT may serve you with one of those cream pies.....

just some ideas Mac

Phong's Head Parking
Closed Thread