.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars > Multiplayer & AARs

Old January 18th, 2004, 05:55 AM

Default Re: [MP Game] The Eye of Chaos

For those who have not already send me an email at moebius@cableone dot net with the following in the Subject.

Dom2 Eye of Chaos (Your name)
Old January 18th, 2004, 08:06 AM

Second Lieutenant

Thilock_Dominus is on a distinguished road

I've just send you an E-mail

and I think it is GMT -05:00(eastern time) USA, Canada, I have changed my PC watch so I can follow the time.(it says 02:08 if it's right)

Nosophoros: The Vampire Lords - v1.02
Conquest of Elysium 3 GUI mods
Old January 18th, 2004, 09:20 AM

Are you excited? The time of Chaos is near at hand!

Email(s)

1.) Zen - Ermor Yes
2.) Aldin - Ulm Yes
3.) mivayan - Pangaea
4.) JStanley - Marginon Yes
5.) Arn de Gothia - Man Yes
6.) Teraswearto - Atlantis Yes
7.) Horst F. JENS - Pythium Yes
8.) atul - Arcoscephale Yes
9.) General Tacticus - Machaka Yes
10.) Mardagg - Abysia Yes
11.) Xom - R'lyeh Yes
12.) alexi - Jotunheim
13.) Thilock_Dominus - C'tis Yes
14.) Catquiet - Vanheim Yes
15.) Truper - Tien Chi Yes

Reserve
Pillin Yes

The Server will be open at 11:30 AM (EST) and open for 2 1/2 Hours for Pretenders to be uploaded. Unless there are specific circumstances, the Uploading time will be closed after 2:00 PM (EST) in order to keep people from having to sit on a waiting to accept players screen.

Please upload as soon as possible when the server is availiable in order to make this a quick experience for everyone.

[ January 18, 2004, 11:29: Message edited by: Zen ]
Old January 18th, 2004, 10:51 AM

Captain

atul is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Zen:
The Server will be open at 12:00 Noon (EST) and open for 2 Hours for Pretenders to be uploaded. Unless there are specific circumstances, the Uploading time will be closed after 2:00 PM (EST) in order to keep people from having to sit on a waiting to accept players screen.
Umm... Since I have to leave from my home at almost precisely 12:00 EST for my other hobbies (yes, I know, won't be having them for long because of this game), would it be possible to open the server just like 15 minutes before noon? Prettyplease...

Anyway, sent you my address via email, you should have received it.

And it is Arcoscephale, not 'Arcospheale'. Wars have been waged for lesser reasons...
Old January 18th, 2004, 10:54 AM

The Rise of Zenophon

"Hear me!

I am Aeschines the Damned, Orator of Eldregate. Last Historian of Zenophon, Emperor of Ermor. Years were but grains of sand during the days of our glory and our fall. Deep into the forbidden rites did we delve and with it came the price of power that we now bear. But that is ... another story. Tonight I speak of the Rise of Zenophon.

Legions buried beneath the sea of life were forgotten in the world and time with it, forgotten the glory of Ermor. So it was the Zenophon, Lord of Navigaton, Prince of Many Names, King of Kings, Lord of Fear and Trembling sat brooding deep in the bowels of the Underworld. The dead play no less the games political than the living and so it was that opportunity came and sat before Zenophon.

Power. Power as such as could not be imagined rested in the world. Within the world living there were places, places where such power was focused, gathered like dew upon leaves for any to take who could but see. Power perverse that would allow the ascension past these games played by the dead to claim his true heritage and dominion over the dead. Insects they would become and his hand would wrap the world!

Thus it was that Zenophon stepped free of the bounds of the Underworld and followed the scent of power. There, amid the sands of the great desert the power lurked. An eye turned to those who walked upon it for one who would claim it. So it was that Zenophon came and took residence in this land, a citadel rising as a black talon. And I, Aeschines followed. There within the black citadel my emperor Zenophon stretched forth his hand and the dead remembered. They remembered the glory of Ermor and the promises of the past. They came to his call marching to the citadel, servants to the will of the Emperor.

But! Emperor Zenophon was not alone amid these lands, for power as I said is perverse. Chaos follows it like a child lost and wraps it tightly. But we all know it's hunger reaches through everything and so it was not alone that my Lord saw this power or the greed to take it."

The voice lowered and only the sound of echoes remained. The audience waited as Aeschines gave pause to his tale.

Editor's Note: There is no Editor, so these will be extremely rough drafts. If you don't like crude writing, it would be best not to view anything written by me.

[ January 18, 2004, 09:08: Message edited by: Zen ]
Old January 18th, 2004, 11:34 AM

Sergeant

General Tacticus is on a distinguished road

In the caves under the God Mountain, the Sacred Spiders are restless. They shuffle and scuffle, they hiss and snap, and even the Black Sorcerers dare not come near them...

Order slowly emerges from this Chaos. The spiders start following a pattern. Round and round they go, following a twisted and crooked path, yet never deviating...

Gradually they speed up, their movements becoming more frenzied, yet never straying from the Path...

And from their midst He rises, He Who Is At The Center, the King of Kings, the Summer Lord; And here He stands in His Glory, Arch-Arachn-General Tacticus, the Patron of Soldiers, the Symbol of Unchallenged Victory.

And as he takes His rightful place in the pantheon of Machaka, seers around the World cringe with fear...
Old January 18th, 2004, 12:20 PM

First Lieutenant

Zapmeister is on a distinguished road

Just a quick suggestion. Since you have 16 signups including the reserve, and I'd make the 17th, why not play in Orania with a full house?

Any reason for particularly wanting to play in the Desert Eye?
Old January 18th, 2004, 12:22 PM

[ January 18, 2004, 11:36: Message edited by: Zen ]
Old January 18th, 2004, 12:28 PM

First Lieutenant

Zapmeister is on a distinguished road

Sure - how broken can it be, says I?
I'll go see if I can find the relevant thread ...

Edit: Ah, I see. Very nasty. OK, I'll pass.

[ January 18, 2004, 10:32: Message edited by: Zapmeister ]
Old January 18th, 2004, 12:31 PM

[ January 18, 2004, 11:36: Message edited by: Zen ]