.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 18th, 2012, 03:53 PM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MP LA Newbie Game: Blood Sacrifices (BS!) [recruiting] [13/14]

I have two versions of the Riverlands map that I did for a game last year. They have fixed starts for either 13L+1W or 12L+1W (I think the former fits this game). I also modded the map to change the 2 province island to water provinces, otherwise the water nation is really struggling.

But I won't post the map yet until you decide if you are either having VP marked capitals, or revealing the capital locations before the game starts. As if no to both, I will just post the image file that you will need to play the game, and upload the .map file to the llamaserver for you to use (as you do not need the .map file to play games on the llamaserver). As if I do this then nobody will know where other players capitals are until you find them in game (which some players prefer). If you are revealing caps or having them marked with VP's though, then I'll just attach the map and image file to a post, as it won't make much difference if players know the cap locations pre-game in that case.
The Following User Says Thank You to Calahan For This Useful Post: