This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Old September 28th, 2009, 04:18 AM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Where are the New Scenarios Hiding?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachinnole View Post
I have probably produced about 10 over the last few months that I haven't posted. Mainly because of the crazy numbering system for the scenarios. I used to send them with high slot numbers so they wouldn't overwrites others scenarios, and let them renumber them. I'll try to get what I produced onto the the Games Depot site soon. A few are Yom Kippur War scenarios and a few are hypothetical.
When you post them at the Depot just add into your text info that slot # it is is for and to make sure they are not overwriting what they already have. I haven't seen too users complaining about scenarios being overwritten so it may not be as big of a deal as we might think it would be.
Old September 29th, 2009, 09:17 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road

Its not a big issue there is a temp folder in your scenerio folder for you to stick them in, just copy them from there & if your system says do you want to overwrite say no. If this happens just use rename to change the numbers on the files to one thats not in use.
Can just do the same from your download folder obviosly or look at the last scenerio number & rename them before you move them.
This is more advisable than using the scenerio move program provided as it seems to not rename the text file just the data files.
Old October 2nd, 2009, 08:12 PM

Corporal

Beachinnole is on a distinguished road

I usually post them to the high slots 990-998. That's what I did, as I just posted 4 Yom Kippur war scenarios here and on Games Depot. I need to clean up the others i did a bit.

I'm toying with doing a Hypothetical 2015 WWIV (with a hypothetical WWIII already being in the sceanrio list). A resurgent Russia Allied with the PRC, A Persian Alliance of states from Pakistan to Lebanon led by Iran, A North African Alliance led by a newly millitant egypt, and a Caribbean League led by Cuba and Chavez. That would be enough to give Israel, Taiwan, South Korea, and NATO fits. I made base maps for the overview in ArcMap today.