War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 31st, 2014, 05:00 PM

Private

dimovski is on a distinguished road
Question Newbie with some questions...

Hi! I bought winSPWW2 and MBT just recently, enjoying the game a lot! However, I have some questions:

1)Is a batallion the biggest unit avaiable? I would like to create a Panzer-Brigade, and it would be perfect if the chain of command could go Brigade>Abteilung>Company>Platoon>Unit - I guess it's completely cosmetic and irrelevant, but I just had to ask if it's possible

2)Is Oberstleutnant the highest german rank available? I ask because I've put nearly 170 units onto the map, all core forces, and the commander was still Oberstleutnant. (Yes, I know there is a rank file and that it goes up to general, however, I haven't seen the higher ranks being used at all)

3)Is 1000 units the hardcap for a specific OOB, and does that mean it is impossible to have other units in the core forces? I sadly used up nearly all of the space available with T-28 and KV conversions for germany - especially nasty if every version (standard, with cupolas + L/43, and later + L/48, or even 8.8 L/56 in the KV-2s case) needs its own slot.

4)Not game related (Sorry!): Does anyone know what happened to the 3 Porsche Typ 180 VK 45.02 Tiger P2 hulls which Krupp sent to Nibelungenwerke? Are there any pictures of them available? Were they the frontal-turret, rear-engine configuration or was it the other way around? I'd like to add those to the german OOB, would add a lot of flavour for me to have those prototypes - especially as a Porsche tank fan

5)Is it normal that long campaigns are made exclusively out of Meeting Engagements? Forgive me for the "exclusively" part, but it's the 4th game of the campaign and the Poles still aren't "defending" (200 games campaign tho)

EDIT: 6) Is it possible to edit the save-game? I would like to later have my company commander be commander of the Stabskompanie of the Panzerabteilung, and have his exp, stats and kills carry over.

Thx for reading. I hope I didn't repeat any questions asked before, I tried searching and couldn't find any answers.