.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V > SEV Scenarios and Mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 21st, 2008, 12:05 PM

Private

SevenDeadlySins is on a distinguished road
Default UI Mod: Division of Light

Ok. I made this post last night, but it didn't take. Second time round.

This started off as a side project, for my own personal enjoyment. But it's officially now a mod. It's an alternative to Dark UI Mod, aptly called Division of Light. It will be a complete re-design of the SEV UI, not a simple recolor. As I make progress, I will post it here.

First off, I need input. Blue or gold, people?

http://www.cinergisolutions.com/seV/logo.png

Next, the credits grab. Now, I've decided to start off with all of the larger elements of the UI, such as the alliance and colony management panels; to establish the uniform look and feel. It will be just as the mod name suggests; A clean, bright, hi tech feel. I do all my own renders in either 3D Studio MAx, Mojoworld or any number of other programs. (Bryce/DAZ - occasionally Lightwave) All of the post production work is in Adobe Photoshop.

http://www.cinergisolutions.com/seV/credits.png

Feedback is of course, welcome. I'll be posting more later in the day, and throughout the coming days and weeks. I do not intend to spend the remainder of my natural life on this, so expect a rapid development and deployment, without any of the hurried look and feel.