.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old June 14th, 2007, 04:02 AM

Sergeant

GameExtremist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: turn 36

Considering Neifelheim gave me their large stores of gems added to my own.....By all means dispel away
Old June 17th, 2007, 01:03 AM

First Lieutenant

johnarryn is on a distinguished road
Default Re: turn 36

Sorry for the delay, guys... waiting on one person because of a mix-up on my part.
Old June 17th, 2007, 02:02 PM

First Lieutenant

Default turn 37

turn 37 out.
Due tomorrow (June 18th) at 8 pm EST.
Old June 20th, 2007, 07:56 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Turn 39 out.

Turn 39 out. Due tomorrow, June 21st at 8 pm. PLease endeavor to have the turn in on time.
thanks.
Old June 21st, 2007, 03:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

cupido2 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 39 out.

Lanka back in monkey hand! Long live Vanheim! *lots of cheers, screetches and ugaaas* Long live Lanka *even more cheers, screetches, ugaaas, the national anthem is sung* Long live monkey-god Cupido *ecstasy, spontaneous bloodsacrifices*
Old June 21st, 2007, 03:55 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Re: Turn 39 out.

Heed not the whimpering of Helheim... they have merely come to regret their unprovoked attack upon the people of Vanheim. Were it not for the fierce resistance of Vanheim, the mighty Helhirdings would no doubt be overrunning Helheim's other neighbors at this very moment.
Old June 24th, 2007, 02:06 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Turn 41

Turn 41 out. Notify me if you dont get it.
Old June 26th, 2007, 03:15 AM

Corporal

Atreides is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 41

It is with great sadness that the nation of Caelum finds itself forced to call its banners once more, so soon after ending a prolonged war with the nation of Mictlan. Our scouts have watched the rapid expansion of the nation of Vanheim and observed the full extent of the Vanir War that has left the nation of Helheim broken and Vanheim a nation that cannot be opposed except by a coalition. Caelum hereby declares its intentions to oppose Vanheim with all its might, and invites the other nations of the realm into an alliance to oppose the Vanir war machine. My generals inform me that the Caelian Army can field some 1700 soldiers, with additional troops being mustered as required for the war effort. Though our lands are small in comparison to Vanheim, we have prospered magically. My armies stand shoulder to shoulder with enchantresses, wizards, tartarians, the kings of fire and earth, and the queens of air and water. All that being said, my forces alone cannot stop Vanheim. I will oppose the northmen regardless of the amount of support this declaration receives. But know this, if Caelum falls, there will truly be no stopping Vanheim. The nations of Mictlan and Abysia remain two of the more powerful nations in the realm and those I would request aid from the most. Mictlan, far removed from the conflict, I would ask for support in the form of gold and gems. Of Abysia, I ask you to ride to war with me. The only way that Vanheim can be subverted is the pressure of wars on two fronts. To the nations of Rlyeh, Kailasa, and Oceania, I would welcome you all with open arms to the coalition I have proposed. Those of you wishing to remain neutral in this conflict, that neutrality will be respected. To the vassal state of Lanka, your nation is currently considered a part of Vanheim and will be treated as such during this war until such time that you publicly renounce your diplomatic and military ties with Vanheim.
It is my hope that many of you will stand with me, for we fly to save the realm from the greatest threat it has ever known. This is our formal declaration of war upon the nation of Vanheim.
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:21 AM

First Lieutenant

Vanheim can only smile in the face of the Caelian warmongering. For the Caelians reveal the lies behind their actions with their own words. By Caelum's own declaration, they possess a mighty army, many times larger than that of our own. By Caelum's own declaration, they have access to mighty magics with which to summon the Lords of the Elements. We also note that it was Caelum who most recently launched a war of expansion against Mictlan, seeking to bring more lands under their power, whereas Vanheim's recent war was provoked by Helheim's invasion.

Will you trust the word of Caelum, whose magical might clearly dwarfs all other nations? Look to your own borders if you trust the Caelians, for you may soon find their Tartarians at your gates.

Unlike Caelum, we do not arrogantly call on the other nations to accede to our demands. We merely wish to be left alone. Should Caelum's troops violate our borders, they will be throw back, as will all other invaders.
Old June 26th, 2007, 09:57 AM

Sergeant

GameExtremist is on a distinguished road

Vanheim has large armies of twice blessed glamour warriors, mages which can hurl deadly magics from afar and a massive economy fueled by its extensive conquests.

It has Niefelheims capital...soon it shall have Helheims, Lanka is Vaneheims in everything but name.

Soon the world will bow down to Vanheims foul pretender of flatulence...unless the free people can unite!