Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 25th, 2003, 12:47 PM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road
Default What Games do you own?

Ok People, they say you can learn a lot about a person by the games he plays (buys). So, I'd like to hear what games you have on your shelves at home. (Do not list any Pirate Copies you have/play)

Here's my list. (in stacked order on my shelves.)

Conquest of the new world Deluxe Edition, Dungeon Master 2, Deadlock 2, Seven Kingdoms 2, Knights & Merchants, Corsairs, Red Alert 1-2, Dune 2, Command & Conquer, Tiberian Sun, Might & Magic 6-7-9, Lands of Lore, Links LS 98, Betrayal at Krondor, Heroes 3 Complete, Diablo, Diablo 2, D2:Lord of Destruction, Alpha Centauri, Imperialism, Hoyle Classic Games, Hoyle Solitaire, Heroes of Might and Magic 1-2-3-4 + Chronicles (warrior of the wasteland), Blood & Magic, Virtual Pool 3, Civ 2:Test of time, Outpost 2, Deciples: Sacred Lands, Betrayal in Antara, Warcraft 2, Starcraft, Rage of Mages, Lords of the Realms 2, Lords of Magic, Warloards 3, Jedi Outcast, Darkstone, Baldure's Gate, Arcanum, Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, Emperor: Battle for Dune, Sin, Spec Ops 2, Hunter Hunted, Loadrunner:The legend returns, Kingpin, Soldier of Fortune, Conquest Earth, Rollcage 2, Ultra Pinball, Space Empires 4: Gold, Dungeon Odyssey, and Starfury (beta).

I'm probably missing a few burried under stuff, but this is a fairly complete list.

Cheers!

Edit: I just found (in my closet) three more original games.. Ultima IV (boxed with cloth map for the Atari 800), Dungeon Master and Sundog: The Frozen Legacy (for the Atari ST) I don't have the hardware to play these games any more, but I couldn't bring myself to throw them away.

[ October 25, 2003, 11:51: Message edited by: David E. Gervais ]