This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:10 PM

Corporal

JeffGeorge is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Cyber Nation

Here's my country. We prefer to be left alone for the most part.

Ferenczia is a small and new nation at 0 days old with citizens primarily of Bulgarian ethnicity who follow no religion. It is a backwards nation when it comes to technology and many refer to it unkindly as a 'Third World Nation'. Its citizens pay moderately high tax rates and they are somewhat unhappy in their work environments as a result. The citizens of Ferenczia work diligently to produce Iron and Gems as tradable resources for their nation. It is an aggressive country that some say has an itch for war. It believes nuclear weapons are necessary for the security of its people. The military of Ferenczia has been positioned at all border crossings and is arresting all drug traffickers. Ferenczia does not allow any form of government protests. Its armed police forces work quickly at "dissolving" any and all government protests. It's borders are closed to all forms of immigration. Ferenczia detains individuals who participated in the slanderous comments about the government. The government of Ferenczia has no compassion for other people of the world and does not contribute to foreign aid. The government of Ferenczia will trade with any other country regardless of ethical consequences.

Jeff
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:12 PM

Corporal

JeffGeorge is on a distinguished road

My iron and gems are open to trade offers from any alliance members. First come, first served.

Jeff
Old February 23rd, 2007, 02:45 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Combat Wombat is on a distinguished road

Iron and Gems good resources. All you need to do to help the alliance right now is to build up your nation and trade those resources.

Alliance News:
I am in contact with the Blue Turtle Alliance and are discussing a possible treaty with them. I will post updates about this as it progresses.

Sala-ma-Sond has broken 1000 nation strength.

Also I will have at least 1 Aid slot opening soon. This means I can offer aid to someone in the alliance. If you want aid send me a proposal for what you want and why you need it and I will pick the best one. You can send me mails in the game or a PM here on the forums with your application for aid.

A* Se+++ GdQ $? Fr! C* Css Sf-- Ai% Au M+++ Mp* S@ Ss++++ RNSHP Pw++ Fq+++ Nd++ Rp++ G++++ Mm++ Bb+++@ L+ Tcp--
Get the newest Version of Invasion! here: http://www.secenter.org/

Old February 23rd, 2007, 06:56 PM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Atrocities said:
Well my economy just took a dive for no reason other than I have had my nation for a week now. I like peace but I think it wants me to accept war now. I do that and I will be crushed within a few days.
You must go to war mode. Don't worry, I've been in "War is an option" mode for about 4 days now, nothing's happened

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:39 PM

Private

Forlorn_Hope is on a distinguished road

Nothing happens in War Mode my arse. Just look at Wilhelmia (my nation) and "Search Wars"!
Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:55 PM

General

Baron Munchausen is on a distinguished road

Noticing that many of them have no alliance or team membership I presumed that you picked those fights yourself.
Old February 23rd, 2007, 10:58 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Will is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Forlorn_Hope said:
Nothing happens in War Mode my arse. Just look at Wilhelmia (my nation) and "Search Wars"!
Instead, I looked at the nation Wilhelmia and checked out troop losses:
Quote:
Number of Soldiers Lost in All Wars.
393 Attacking + 0 Defending = 393 Casualties
If you haven't even lost any troops defending, I wouldn't say you've been suffering too many ill effects from war
Old February 24th, 2007, 12:30 AM

Private

Forlorn_Hope is on a distinguished road

Shhhhhhh And I won't mention the $15,000 gained in combat so far, let alone the land...
Old February 24th, 2007, 02:48 AM

General

Baron Munchausen is on a distinguished road

Well then! You've got to let us in on the M.O. -- How do you choose your victims? How do you go about attacking? (Do you 'deploy' your military first or just declare war?) Obviously you don't attack nations that are stronger, but are there any good methods for deciding who among the weak(er than you) would be a juicy target or is it just pot luck?
Old February 24th, 2007, 03:17 AM

Major General

Randallw is on a distinguished road

You can follow a link to see what nations are about your level. I believe you can DoW someone between 200% and 50% of your strength.