.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old February 6th, 2007, 10:38 PM

First Lieutenant

johnarryn is on a distinguished road
Default Starting - Turn 1

Turns are being sent out. Let me know if you don't get them.

Remember - send me your .2h file. It will help if you tell me the nation and the turn you're sending me. My .trn file i send to you goes in the game folder "theendoftime"
Old February 7th, 2007, 02:15 AM

Sergeant

GameExtremist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Starting - Turn 1

Turn 1 done and sent...
Old February 7th, 2007, 04:24 PM

BANNED USER

Cor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Starting - Turn 1

Post deleted
Old February 7th, 2007, 10:57 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Turn 2

Turn 2 sent out. Please have the next turn to me by 8:45 PM, EST (GMT -5).
Thanks
Old February 7th, 2007, 11:45 PM

BANNED USER

Cor is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 2

sorry about missing the turn. Having trouble with the map file.
Old February 9th, 2007, 05:39 AM

Sergeant

GameExtremist is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 2

In the heartlands of a grey wasteland deep within the uneasy bowels of the crumbling fortress known simply as "The Keep of Ulm" A figure in dark grey robes known as Henric, High Priest of the Black Cult sat in silent contemplation, his brow was furrowed with consternation, A new age had begun it seemed the one god had disappeared and his absence was easy ...even for the magic starved peasants of Ulm to see the loss of the One Gods dominion across the lands. Sitting astride a rusted wrought iron chair Henric looked across to the battered and twisted figure laying within the grip of an equally twisted and well-used torture rack, the figure lay exhausted - broken, he was a member of a new heretical cult that had arisen "The Illuminated Ones" they called themselves, to High priest Henric's displeasure the order seemed to know more about the changes within the inner sanctum of the Black Temple then the Black Cult did.

The inner sanctum of the Black Temple was home to an open air courtyard that held three concentric stone circles, each stone facing the centre and hewn of volcanic rock, each a stone primitive anvil in its own right the surface flat still bearing the scars of an age ago when the Men of Ulm were masters of the Forge and anvil. In the centre of the three stone circles was a mighty monolith with a hearth and ancient anvil used to create weapons of great power in ages past. That Monolith they say had once been home to a great power skilled in the ways of Fire and Earth, it was said that it aided the masters smiths of old in the creation of arms and armour made of the black ferrous alloy known as Darksteel. For an age the Monolith had lain silent, the inner sanctum bereft of activity, empty save those of the Black Templar the keepers of the sanctum who still watched and waited...

Today however, within the ancient forge at the base of the Monolith a small spark ignited...*thump*.....coal dust from an age ago caught and nurtured the spark...giving it greater life and warmth *thump*....the small flame grew , soon small embers were present *thump thump*...

Inside the "questioning" rooms of the Black Temple Clodomir lay bleeding and battered on the iron rack he closed his eyes "the end is near...please let it be slow" then he heard the faint *thump* of power, he opened one swollen eye *thump* and looked across to his torturer, yes he had felt it too...Clodomir guessed the High priest had some knowledge of the arcane....yes the portents had been true, The Sleeping One was beginning to rouse from its slumber....its dark constructive energies no longer supressed by the One. He smiled a new age was indeed upon them.

Outside the Ruined Keep of Ulm the inhabitants to felt the dull *thump* emananting from within the keep, Farmers looked up from their ploughs fearfully, the merchants stopped mid haggle with open mouths to stare toward the ancient Keep. Stalwart and grim the people shrugged - The Inquisition would keep them safe, although many muttered a ward against magic and as if a collective mind had spoken to them, each men and women unconciously walked with a little more purpose in their step *thump thump*.

Within the shadowy winding pathways of the Black forest packs of wolves converged together and faced towards the Ruined keep, a mighty howl ran wildly through the forest, not far away two fortune tellers sat by a small fire, they looked to each other....both feeling arcane magics ebbing from them....seemingly sucked away into the nether...what was happening?

*Thump..thump...thump..*

The Sleeping Forge had awakened.
Old February 9th, 2007, 10:12 AM

First Lieutenant

Default Turn 3

Turn 3 has been sent out.
I like the story, GameExtremist... keep it up.
Anyway, another turn will be out tonight. Make sure to get your turns in.
Old February 9th, 2007, 06:43 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Turn 4

Turn 4 has been sent out.
Old February 10th, 2007, 06:47 PM

First Lieutenant

Default Turn 5 has been sent out.

The game is going to be delayed because, although I have found a replacement for Cor, Cor has yet to give me his password so the new player can take over. I apologize.
Old February 10th, 2007, 07:33 PM

Corporal

tromper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 5 has been sent out.

Bummer. Keep us posted, and thanks.