.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old March 11th, 2008, 01:37 AM

Second Lieutenant

Wokeye is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 20

The Abysian matrons have readied their obsidian brooms and 'caldera' flavour air fresheners to rid the Ulmish capital of the smell of dog - truly, the packs of wolves locked inside the city must pose some serious animal welfare/human health issues. The <insert relevant animal welfare organisation here> will be busy, seeing as the beasts are being forced to carry blocks of stone on their backs!
Old March 11th, 2008, 10:49 PM

Colonel

DonCorazon is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 20

Arcos elephant population is dwindling rapidly now that Jomon has recaptured the ancient breeding grounds and the elephants don't have the statues of Amanozako to arouse their reproductive instincts. Those of you interested in saving these magnificent beasts, soon to be extinct, please declare war on Jomon.

Save Pachyermis Horribilis!
i crossed blades with the mightiest warriors of the golden age. i witnessed with sorrow the schism that led to the passing of legends. now my sword hangs in its scabbard, with nothing but memories to keep it warm.
Old March 11th, 2008, 11:15 PM

General

PashaDawg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Turn 21

Turn 21 is out.

Deadline for turns is Thursday night.

Pasha
Old March 12th, 2008, 03:59 PM

Corporal

Aristander is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Pachyermis Horribilis

Osseric of Arco, you wish to take Jomon’s Crystal Citadel by the spear so that your elephants can perform wanton rites for your amusement.
You were warned that it is a great sin against Amanozako to defile His righteous Altar and hence His heavenly essences. YET THENCE YOU’RE LUSTFUL ORGIES YOU WOULD ENLARGE.
It is a GREAT sin against Amanozako to lure others away from his service and into sin and thralldom for your despicable ends. AND THIS TOO, YOU WOULD DO!

Be warned and Live.

Live and prey to your weak god that you are destroyed in the first shock of the Great Awakening. It will not be well for you to reap Amanozako's wrath!
Old March 13th, 2008, 05:17 PM

Colonel

Default The Ossericiad

Jomon’s limited interest in the arts and literature makes it understandable as to why you have not read the Arocsephalean epic known as the Ossericiad (standard reading in most classrooms in Alexander). It tells the tale of how the hero Osseric ascended to the heavens, imprisoning the evil Amanozako in a tomb of petrified elephant dung that floats miles above the earth and looks very similar to the moon.

At any rate, Osseric is still walking around enjoying the freedom of being awake and slaughtering mortals as you can see from the Hall of Fame. Amonozako is still a twinkle in the sky and by the time he shows up, we shall see if Osseric is still merciful enough to simply imprison him…
i crossed blades with the mightiest warriors of the golden age. i witnessed with sorrow the schism that led to the passing of legends. now my sword hangs in its scabbard, with nothing but memories to keep it warm.
Old March 13th, 2008, 11:06 PM

General

PashaDawg is on a distinguished road
Default Turn 22

Turn 22 is out.

Deadline is Sunday night.
Old March 14th, 2008, 04:23 PM

Corporal

Aristander is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Ossericiad

“That is not dead which can eternal lie,
And with strange aeons even death may die.”

Amanozako will awaken!

When the stars are right the chosen ones will answer Amanozako’s call to astound a reeling universe.

Osseric you have been warned, AND YET YOU DEFILE THE CRYSTAL CITADEL ONCE AGAIN! While The Great Awakening draws ever closer and Amanozako’s shadow looms, still you choose to assault us with the spear in an effort to use His secrets for yourself.

You have seen the signs, ignore them at your peril for soon enough Amanozako’s powers will confound the world.

(I honestly never thought you would attack again so soon or I would have had more mages on patrol. Enjoy your small victory while you can, you won the battle by the tip of your claw.)
Old March 14th, 2008, 05:33 PM

Colonel

Quote:
Aristander said:
(I honestly never thought you would attack again so soon or I would have had more mages on patrol. Enjoy your small victory while you can, you won the battle by the tip of your claw.)
Like the bolts of divine lightning he hurls, Osseric strikes when least expected. The elephant breeding grounds must be restored! Earth First, we'll mine Mars later!
Old March 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM

Second Lieutenant

Wokeye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
DonCorazon said:
Like the bolts of divine lightning he hurls, Osseric strikes when least expected. The elephant breeding grounds must be restored! Earth First, we'll mine Mars later!
Yes, but striking southwards too?? It is but wastelands filled with Abysian firelords and Tien Chi Barbarian hordes!
Old March 16th, 2008, 09:43 PM

Colonel

Wokeye, don't tell me you too have not been reading your Ossericiad? We thought we had made this required reading.

Chapter 874 tells of how in 3890 B.O. Ulmish warriors helped stop the sack of Arcos and in return Osseric pledged to aid the young Ulmites. While Arcos had not wished to get drawn into the endless wars of the south, honor demands we provide some support to fend off demons, barbarians, and other forms of illiteracy.