.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old August 7th, 2011, 08:00 AM

First Lieutenant

ghoul31 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nations - MA, CBM 1.6, max lvl 6 magic, NI, Assimilation mod - Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louist View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olm View Post
But as I just have seen in the Hall of Fame, the Prince of Death just went to hell. How did that happen?
Arco resumed his attack on me, so I sent my Prince to continue his harassment and liberation of provinces. Unfortunately for him, Pan's Gorgon routed a number of units, most notably Arco's Son of Titan into the province I was attack. His hero sword made rather short work of our poor Prince, dealing 45 damage a blow.

I took A water province with 0 income. oh no. I think thats a good reason to join forces with pangea and let him win the game. LOL
Old August 7th, 2011, 09:18 AM

Sergeant

Olm is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Nations - MA, CBM 1.6, max lvl 6 magic, NI, Assimilation mod - Running

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghoul31 View Post
I took A water province with 0 income. oh no. I think thats a good reason to join forces with pangea and let him win the game. LOL
???
We have dead seas, so all water provinces have income 0.
Old August 7th, 2011, 01:41 PM

Corporal

Louist is on a distinguished road

That water province was still a sovereign state of Ulm
Old August 7th, 2011, 03:21 PM

Sergeant

Samhain is on a distinguished road

Well, my little 3G doohickey is not small-town of Northern Michigan compatible. So, I am calling in my sub, buzzsaw. Have fun, everyone.
Old August 8th, 2011, 02:34 PM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road

Welcome to the game buzzsaw! I've changed Eriu to your email address and you should be receiving your first turn shortly. If for some reason it doesn't arrive you can go to the llamaserver and request a turn resend.
Old August 8th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Sergeant

@arco
If you want to coordinate actions, send me a Personal Message.
Old August 9th, 2011, 01:53 AM

Major General

Valerius is on a distinguished road

Pangaea discovered several groups of troublemakers sneaking around its territory this month. Unfortunately these were not the "artists" that have plagued Ulm (and that we know are sneaking around in our territory as well) but heavily armed bandits that slaughtered the provincial defense. These thugs will undoubtedly sneak away to avoid retaliation but Pangaea vows they will be uncovered again - and next time they will face the might of the Pangaean military, not just untrained militia.
Old August 9th, 2011, 11:51 AM

Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerius View Post
Pangaea discovered several groups of troublemakers sneaking around its territory this month.
Those were no troublemakers and gave no reason to be attacked.

Quote:
Unfortunately these were not the "artists" that have plagued Ulm (and that we know are sneaking around in our territory as well) but heavily armed bandits that slaughtered the provincial defense.
They were suddenly attacked by horrific, winged beasts.
So what should they do, but defend themselves?
Fortunately those winged creatures looked more horrific than they turned out to be in battle. They died rather easily when properly treated with greatswords.

Quote:
These thugs will undoubtedly sneak away to avoid retaliation but Pangaea vows they will be uncovered again - and next time they will face the might of the Pangaean military, not just untrained militia.
Perhaps Pangaean province defence should not look too thoroughly, otherwise Pangaea could end up much shorter on provinces than before.
Old August 9th, 2011, 04:30 PM

Private

buzzsaw is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Welcome to the game buzzsaw! I've changed Eriu to your email address and you should be receiving your first turn shortly. If for some reason it doesn't arrive you can go to the llamaserver and request a turn resend.
Thanks!

Got the turn file, but had to do some major updating to my Dom3 game files. I hadn`t played in awhile so I was way out of date.
Old August 9th, 2011, 06:44 PM

Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzsaw View Post

Thanks!

Got the turn file, but had to do some major updating to my Dom3 game files. I hadn`t played in awhile so I was way out of date.
Welcome!
Be sure to use the CBM version after the latest patch (Link can be found in this thread.)

And I don't know how much Samhain told you, but Pangaea are the evil ones.

Have fun!