.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 12th, 2011, 03:09 AM

Corporal

Saros is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Last Rites - Running

Perhaps we could have the score charts on the llamaserver turned on so everyone could judge relative standings. I'm pretty big but not necessarily invincible although agartha is pretty much gone as a fighting force at this point.
Old May 12th, 2011, 04:12 AM

Corporal

adder83 is on a distinguished road

The decision to continue or not is none of Tien Chi as our celestial bureaucracy will only last for very few turns anyways. Seeing the graphs wuld be fun.

Although Tien Chi finally was utterly slain( swarmed by Tarts )i really enjoyed playing this game. Its my most fun MP games ever! Congrats to Jomon, a worthy foe!
Old May 12th, 2011, 09:34 AM

Private

nerozero is on a distinguished road

I'd love to see the graphs for this game, that would be fun. Also, it might give us a better picture of the strengths of the remaining nations, something tells me that Pan has the most provinces at this point
Old May 12th, 2011, 03:17 PM

Second Lieutenant

Korwin is on a distinguished road

I don't think that turning on the score graph is possible.
If it is possible, just tell me how.
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:58 AM

Corporal

I think it can be done through the llamaserver admin options. Dunno exactly how though and its just the llamaserver score tables not the ingame graphs.
Admitted I think I have probably won at this point. I have more gems than I can easily spend and even after dispelling the arcane nexus a few turns back I still have enough gems to put up my own AN as well as the earth forging global, both with some hundreds of gems in each spell. As for tarts I guess you could ask agartha how well his did. I spent a fair amount of time preparing to fight his tartarians so I have heaps of anti tart things and stuff just lying around.
Old May 13th, 2011, 02:11 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road

Just a passing FYI that there is no admin option on the llamaserver to switch either the scoregraphs or the llamascores on for the game once the game has started. Whether the llamascores appear during the game seems to be directly linked to the pre-game 'scoregraphs on Yes/No' option. (at least as far as the admin is concerned and can control)

There have been times when the llamascores suddenly appeared mid-game by accident (in games with scoregraphs off). But each time this happened it was associated with a bug in the llamaserver (due to how it used to handle Dominion patches IIRC). Llamabeast possibly could switch the llamascores on for you, but I doubt he'd do it if it risked messing with the operating code (just in case it affected other games by accident)

If you desperately want to know what the current graphs look like, then each player can go around their empire and do a lot of counting As every graph criteria can be worked out by hand if need be. (and if you're insanely bored)
Old May 13th, 2011, 04:18 AM

Private

Ah well, that won't work then, too bad. Seem to recall that bug with the score graphs happening this game didn't it?

Anyway, I have no problems surrendering to Pangaea, chances are he can just dispel my gift of health anyway, and without that I can't produce Tarts any more. So if everyone else is okay with it, we can go ahead and declare Pan the winner of this game!
Old May 13th, 2011, 09:16 AM

Second Lieutenant

Korwin is on a distinguished road

OK, I'll wait until tommorow if anyone speaks up against declaring
pangea winner. If nobody does, its finished.
Old May 14th, 2011, 10:12 PM

Corporal

http://img848.imageshack.us/i/gemst.jpg/

Well here is a shot of my gem stockpiles and production. I also have around 40+ clams and maybe a dozen earth blood stones. Producing 3 fully geared tarts a turn as well as a bunch of other lesser summons. A wish capable caster to pull out fun things like armageddon and if pushed I would put up burden of time as all my mages live like 400 years.
Buffed minotaurs and trolls are also surprisingly capable of taking down a lot of SC's and I have a ****load of them.
Old May 15th, 2011, 05:26 AM

Private

Well, I guess the game is over now? I'd like to congratulate Pangaea with a well played game. Hope everyone had fun, even with all the people disappearing (Atlantis I'm looking at you ), and a big thanks to Korwin for taking over admin duty, as well as the people who subbed in. Congrats Saros!