.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old September 1st, 2009, 09:23 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Lock Sub Found - Thread Close - Sub required for EA Atlantis in the game 'CarCrash'

Edit: Sub found in a new personal best time of 21 minutes. Many thanks to Phonics for answering this ad

----------------------------------------------------

The current Atlantis player, Silence0, appears to have gone AWOL in the game CarCrash. As such a permanent sub is required to take over his position.

Here is some info on the game.

Game - CarCrash
Type - PBEM on the llamaserver
Era - Early
Nation - EA Atlantis
Schedule - 72 hours
Current Game Turn - 78
Number of Consecutive Stales - 4

Game Thread - http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42834

The graphs are off in this game, so it's a little difficult to know exactly what is going on with Atlantis. Although the position has been assessed by WingedDog. He couldn't give me much info because I am playing in the game, but basically he said that Atlantis currently have a very valid position, and are certainly not a candidate for either AI turning or a last ditch defence job.

I am playing in the game myself, and my knowledge on Atlantis is that they are currently involved in only one war, which is against the final remains of the AI Pangaea nation. But other than that they are enemy free AFAIK. Atlantis are the only water nation, so have most of the water to themselves (on the Orania map). With Agartha being the waters only other minor occupant. Atlantis have a pretty big stake on land as well as a result of their campaign against Pangaea.

I have very little intel on what resources Atlantis has available to them but I know they have some (maybe all) of the Water Queens, and many Basalt King Thug/SC's. Plus they will be sitting on a pretty useful gold and gem pile right now due to the four recent stales. And of course no real enemy to speak of, so a free-hand to do what they like, as there is no big nasty currently beating their door down.

So if you are interested in this position, and / or just fancy taking a look at it, then please either post here or PM me.

'Thank You' for your time in reading this.

Last edited by Calahan; September 1st, 2009 at 03:16 PM..