.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old March 29th, 2011, 12:42 PM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New Marine based user campaign?

I'm still working (slowly) on my 13th MEU campaign using my revised USMC OOB.

I'd posted the first scenario (designed to be totally opposite the standard combat centric scenario) but never got a single word of feedback so I was under the impression it was a flop.

If you like iCaMpWiThAWP you can look at that scenario in the editor and get a pretty good look at the TO&E of a MEU.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Old March 29th, 2011, 03:41 PM

First Lieutenant

iCaMpWiThAWP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suhiir View Post
I'm still working (slowly) on my 13th MEU campaign using my revised USMC OOB.

I'd posted the first scenario (designed to be totally opposite the standard combat centric scenario) but never got a single word of feedback so I was under the impression it was a flop.

If you like iCaMpWiThAWP you can look at that scenario in the editor and get a pretty good look at the TO&E of a MEU.
Sure, where can i find it?
Old March 29th, 2011, 06:07 PM

Corporal

Gooseman2448 is on a distinguished road

Here is the scenario I was talking about. It it basic but, I had fun with it.

Suhiir I never saw your scenario either.

I have really liked your updates to USMC. I have tied to make updates to the USA oob but every update the ability to add anything useful goes away. (Only like 20 open spots this time). Most changes have come from making realistic and more task oriented formations. Like a mech co having 2 platoons with AT and a third with MG sec. Mixed CO forces (Armor heavy (2 MBT Plt + 1 Mech Plt) or Mech heavy (2 Mech + 1 MBT) or Mixed Urban CO (2 Mech Plt -AT + 1 Urban MBT Plt).

It started by trying to make the SBCT units more realistic. Oh well. Let me know if I can help.
Attached Files
File Type: zip USMC Embassy Rescue.zip (58.8 KB, 127 views)
Old March 30th, 2011, 04:03 PM

First Lieutenant

iCaMpWiThAWP is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooseman2448 View Post
Here is the scenario I was talking about. It it basic but, I had fun with it.

Suhiir I never saw your scenario either.

I have really liked your updates to USMC. I have tied to make updates to the USA oob but every update the ability to add anything useful goes away. (Only like 20 open spots this time). Most changes have come from making realistic and more task oriented formations. Like a mech co having 2 platoons with AT and a third with MG sec. Mixed CO forces (Armor heavy (2 MBT Plt + 1 Mech Plt) or Mech heavy (2 Mech + 1 MBT) or Mixed Urban CO (2 Mech Plt -AT + 1 Urban MBT Plt).

It started by trying to make the SBCT units more realistic. Oh well. Let me know if I can help.
Heh, not bad, but i lost a fireteam trying to hold the pro gvt sections off the perimeter, SPOILER my first chopper got shot down by that nasty aamg then i tried to break out of the building and got everyone killed, will play seriously later, but i like the idea
Old March 30th, 2011, 08:11 PM

Corporal

Gooseman2448 is on a distinguished road

Yea that is how it is supposed to go. Defend the Embassy at all cost. I have had to retreat to the center of the building before. Have patience.

Oh, found your scenario Suhiir. I tried it once. Got dragged out in putting everyone in and ran out of time to test. will try again.
Old April 2nd, 2011, 12:27 PM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road

Andy or Don was kind enough to give my USMC OOB revision a sticky thread on the TO&E section. Scenario and OOB revision in there.

As I said I'm currently updating both to V5.5. Don't hold your breath on how soon I'll have the time to finish it.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein