View Single Post
Old May 12th, 2009, 02:19 PM

Lieutenant General

Aezeal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Okay, point system for nation design again

Well I suppose I could try to see if this makes my dom 3 K nations balanced with each other would be a test for this poitn system or my mod .. but it's a lot of work and I can already see that a lot of "special" stuff doesn't fit. I realise that it's not what it's meant for either.

Beautious Race should of course be AWESOME race.

I've read the whole thing through a glance and it seems like a good system... I can see you've put a LOT of work and thought in it. I think that the mage charts and unit + skills powers part is very important and you've done it very well. Wether it's balanced I couldn't say though it's too much to even start aboiut it.

I guess that for me survival could be even cheaper.

One thing that might be improved is an aditional modifier for stronger elites, maybe lower the general race cost for bigger and giants units but put a high cost somewhere for elites (giants "an sich" are considered pretty useless)
In for a whole new sort of game? Then try my scenario map Gang Wars.