.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

The Star and the Crescent- Save $8.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $6.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 31st, 2012, 03:13 PM

Private

Bennett is on a distinguished road
Default Played Needed to take over playing EA Mictlan

Hello

I have to leave a game I am playing because I am having a lot of problems with my job and I no longer have the time to enjoy playing the game. So if anyone can please help me and take over EA Mictlan then I would be very grateful.

The game is called Blood_and_Booze. The thread for the game is here http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=48192. The game has been going a long time now and is on turn 77. I have a good position but that is mostly because I took it over from another player GFNsL. I have a lot of different artefacts and blood summons and not really at war with anyone, apart from a small fight against a computer nation that has only a few provinces left. So there should no be any big problems to solve for a new player. Apart from solving the problems I have made from having to play quick turns for several turns.

If you can play this nation then can you please contact the admin of the game Szumo, because I will not be availalbe to contact until next week. Here is a link to Szumo profile page http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/member.php?u=8754
Old June 8th, 2012, 06:41 AM

Private

Bennett is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Played Needed to take over playing EA Mictlan

Hello

I still really need someone to play instead of me. So if you can help I would be grateful.