This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old June 24th, 2005, 07:34 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Starhawk is on a distinguished road
Default OT: Stupid Nazis

Hey all yeah I just want to vent a little bit, there is going to be a Nazi "demonstration" in Yorktown, specifically on Yorktown battlefield which is not all that far from my home town, I just think it's disgusting that those scum are allowed to defile that battlefield with their presence much less in the name of "Honoring Washington who did in fact have anti-semetic views" I mean these guys just tick me off.

There is going to be an counterdemonstration there too and I think me and my family are going to head out there to join with them but I just think sometimes that 1st ammendent rights goes to far when it comes to protecting scum who want to take away our freedom and rights, yet if a guy preaches on the street corner he can get arrested for harassment and disturbing the peace.

Anyway sorry I just want to vent

"If men build things to look like our penis such as towers and ships does that mean female achitects represent women having penis envy?"
A line that made me chuckle, I can't remember where I heard it I just know it made me laugh.

"I'm not really a slapper....I mainly punch and gouge."
Tammy Lee my kung fu instructor/sifu's daughter when asked if she ever slapped a boy for saying something nasty to her.
Old June 24th, 2005, 10:15 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Stupid Nazis

I ask you why it is considered discusting if a group of white men get together to celibrate their belief in white power. It is no differant than a group of black men or gay people doing the same god damn thing.

Granted being affilated with the Nazi party is without a doubt the dumbest thing any white man can do. Those god forsaken skin heads are nothing more than a group of hate mongers who are so closed minded that all they can see is their twisted view of the world. Kinda like many civil rights speakers who claim everything is a racist act when in fact it is they who are promoting racism.

Let the Nazi march, it is their right under the our law. It is also your right to go down and taunt them if you so choose. Let them know that they are bonafied retards of epic proportions. Good luck and remember, go for the knees and protect your head.
Old June 25th, 2005, 03:21 PM

Brigadier General

TerranC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Atrocities said:
I ask you why it is considered discusting if a group of white men get together to celibrate their belief in white power. It is no differant than a group of black men or gay people doing the same god damn thing.
Black power never caused a world war, and the Gay Rights Movement does not advocate a holocaust of heterosexuals. I would also like to mention that Blacks and Homosexuals have never lynched Whites or Heterosexuals for simply looking at a black woman or for talking with a gay man.

That is why people tolerate or even encourage those who celebrate "black power" and "gay power", and actively discourage and disassociate themselves with those who celebrate "white power".

Download Sev Today! --- Download BOB and SOCk today too! --- Thanks to Fyron and Trooper for hosting.

Old June 25th, 2005, 03:35 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Fyron is an unknown quantity at this point

I think South African history would beg to differ... Or perhaps the attempted movement by Malcom X. People of all creeds and "colors" are a nasty lot.
--- Due to restrictively low sig limits, you must visit this link to view the rest of my signature.
Old June 25th, 2005, 03:48 PM

Brigadier General

Quote:
Imperator Fyron said:
I think South African history would beg to differ... Or perhaps the attempted movement by Malcom X. People of all creeds and "colors" are a nasty lot.
You're confusing South Africa with Zimbabwe, where the government targeted wealthy white-owned farms and farmers and violently and forcibly redistributed their lands and property to unskilled black farmers; one could say that race was a factor, but evidence suggests that wealth was a much greater one.

And Malcom X's movement advocated not hostility and aggression against whites, rather active self-defense (as in a white man hits you, you hit him back) rather than passive self-defense (a white man hits you, you take it stoically or talk to the authorities) practiced by a majority of blacks of the time.

Of course, the muslim brotherhood, the organization that descended from Malcom X's movement, calls for a race war and has an afrocentric view on everything, but it is treated in the same way many White Supremacist organizations are treated; tolerance when adhering to the law, but crackdown when they aren't.

Download Sev Today! --- Download BOB and SOCk today too! --- Thanks to Fyron and Trooper for hosting.

Old June 25th, 2005, 03:42 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Thermodyne is on a distinguished road

Take a walk through southwest Baltimore and try to hit on some of the ladies you encounter. You won't get hung, but you will need some bullet proof undies.

Think about it
Old June 25th, 2005, 03:54 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Starhawk is on a distinguished road

Yeah black power movements disgust me to especailly in this day and age I've even talked with a few African Americans who said that these guys as well as the "gangasta rap" communities are bringing racial relations back fifty years and it's true.

I hate to say it but when I was working at Wendy's it was turning me racist because I had to deal with those black people that speak ghetto call each other (the N word) and acted like the black folks that I worked with that spoke proper english and hated "that word" were all "Just wanting to be white" and crap.

And besides that if you've ever been in an "all black" kind of neighborhood or even workplace you'll feel that as a group they are far more racist than any "all white" places I've ever been too and they also dragged my opinion of the entire black race down to the point where I was becoming a person I didn't like anymore and to where even today a lot of times when on the news I hear about a shooting the first thing that pops into my mind is "Damn ghetto trash shooting each other again" which is terrible because what if it's just some poor guy that was in the wrong place at the wrong time it might not have been gang bangers but still that's the first thought in my mind.
And as least you can say of hte white power movements they don't destroy their own neighborhoods to protest "The Black Man's opression" like those race riots back in the 90s where those moronic black power movements riled up so much discontent that those idiots burned their own neighborhoods which just made me laugh my *** off it's like "Yeah that's a great way to show your our equals, burn your own damn neighborhoods and buisnesses" lol

And actually the African problem is not "black power" so much as "black ignorance" and 'Tribal warfare" how do you think the tripartide (sp?) first got to power, the white people there looked around and realized that the bulk of the black populace was so busy killing it's self that it was not paying attention and thus they moved in fast and took advantage of the situation and had it not been for UN presure I can almsot gurantee that it would still be in place to this day because the Africans are too busy wtih killing themselves to notice when they are being oppressed.

I think if we were smart we'd let the black power and white power movements get locked into a small area and let them bash each other's heads in because until they are all gone the racial tention in this country will just keep getting worse.

I mean it infuriates me to that if I say one comment about one specific black person I get called a racist yet on TV I get to hear people calling whites "Honky's and crackers" and they don't get in the least bit of trouble.

"If men build things to look like our penis such as towers and ships does that mean female achitects represent women having penis envy?"
A line that made me chuckle, I can't remember where I heard it I just know it made me laugh.

"I'm not really a slapper....I mainly punch and gouge."
Tammy Lee my kung fu instructor/sifu's daughter when asked if she ever slapped a boy for saying something nasty to her.
Old June 25th, 2005, 03:58 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Fyron is an unknown quantity at this point

This is going to far... Lets all back away from this conversation now.
--- Due to restrictively low sig limits, you must visit this link to view the rest of my signature.
Old June 26th, 2005, 07:08 PM

Lieutenant Colonel

Will is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Starhawk said:
And as least you can say of hte white power movements they don't destroy their own neighborhoods to protest "The Black Man's opression" like those race riots back in the 90s where those moronic black power movements riled up so much discontent that those idiots burned their own neighborhoods which just made me laugh my *** off it's like "Yeah that's a great way to show your our equals, burn your own damn neighborhoods and buisnesses" lol
If "those race riots back in the 90s" you're refering to are the LA Riots, I think you need to read up on the history behind it a little more. The riots only superficially seemed to be racial; while it was mostly black and hispanics that participated, there were a number of whites as well. What they all had in common was they were poor, had no jobs because of the downturned economy, and lived in an area largely neglected by the powers-that-be in LA. The riots were an expression of anger over the verdict in the Rodney King trial, where four LAPD officers were acquitted of wrongdoing in their beating of a black man (and IIRC, they were acquitted in a trial held in a mostly white and asian upper middle class town in the Valley). It was the straw that broke the camels back, to use the cliche. There were also a few other incidents leading up to the riots that fueled malcontent.

To say that is was a "black power" thing is simply flat out wrong. It was really more of a thing of poor people lashing out at the more affluent and people in power. "Burning their own neighborhoods" might seem like a stupid thing to you. And it is, but not for the reasons you think. It's stupid because it's a senseless act of destruction, but there is nothing about South Central, Watts, etc. that these people "owned". And that's part of the cause for them lashing out.
Old June 25th, 2005, 03:56 PM

Brigadier General

Quote:
Thermodyne said:
Take a walk through southwest Baltimore and try to hit on some of the ladies you encounter. You won't get hung, but you will need some bullet proof undies.
For those of us who do not live in that area, that is supposed to imply...?