.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

ATF: Armored Task Force- Save $8.00
War Plan Pacific- Save $8.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 12th, 2007, 12:52 AM

Brigadier General

mac5732 is on a distinguished road
Default What I\'d like see AI do in SP play

In playing SP games, I've noticed that the AI really doesn't build or conjure up many specialty units. I'd like to see the Ai build more Bemeaths, Elephants, angels etc. I think this would make SP play a lot more fun and probably a little harder as well. In D2, the ai seemed to build/conjure more then in D3. In D3 i've seen some elephants once in awhile but only in very small groups and a few other special units but not in quanity. But, why can't it build 15-20 of them or bemeths in some of their armies or Iron Dragons, Stone Gargoyls, and many others in decent amounts?. This would make for a tougher game. In additon I would like to see Helheim go back to the way it was before the patch. It was a lot tougher when it could build its special units in all their forts. I know this would hurt multiplayer games but maybe they could restrict it to only SP play?? Like most games, multiplayer has a direct affect on SP play and sometimes it takes strength away from SP play. Maybe restrictions on certain units or whatever in multiplayer vs sp in order to keep sp a little tougher. Oh well, just my 2 cents. Its a fun and additive game

BEWARE; crochety old geezers play SE4, in between bathroom runs
Phong's Head Parking